ADVERTISEMENT

**Brodys Gift 14th Annual Christmas Gift Drive(GOAL REACHED!!!)**

a_hornsfan

Level 1 Insider
Gold Member
Jun 18, 2001
Greetings,

I hope everyone is doing well this holiday season. Another Christmas season is upon us and I wanted to once again give you the opportunity to help out with Brody's Gift, www.brodysgift.org

For those that are unaware of what Brody's Gift is....

It is a charity my wife and I set up in memory of our youngest son Brody Bittick, who passed away shortly after his first birthday. It started as just our friends and family adopting kids to get "Brody's Gift" they would have gotten for him, but it just kept growing! We also help families throughout the year that have lost a child by providing them a gift basket and emotional support. I am proud and honored to have been able to help fellow Orangebloods on this wonderful site.

Brody's Gift has pledged to adopt 100+ kids from Just Because Christmas Project (same charity as last year). I wanted to offer you all the opportunity to assist if you feel so called.

We can accept Paypal donations to: BrodysGift@gmail.com or Venmo to: @Brodys-Gift. Last four digits for Venmo approval is 0687. In addition, you can mail a check to Bill Bittick, 2403 Belaire East Ln, Granite Shoals, TX 78654. Please make checks payable to Brody's Gift. All funds donated will be used to purchase gifts for individual kids. Every $75 donated sponsors a child, but that is just a guideline. Any funds received are helpful.

Please note, we are proud to announce that Brody's Gift is a 501(c)3 recognized by the State of Texas and the US Government. With this, all donations are tax deductible. Our tax id is listed on our website.

@txlnghrn78 has made an amazing offer to match five kids for every one that gets adopted! Let’s make this happen!

If you are on Facebook, please take a moment to "like" us on Facebook. My phone number is 512-750-0681 if you have any questions. Please feel free to forward to any other friends and family.

***Update! All 100 kids are taken! Thank you OB!!!***

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News