ADVERTISEMENT

But, I Do Realize

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
finally, took me long enough that you young horns have to make your own DKR, Vy's and Colt and Shipley( God would have to work overtime on that one for 10 yrs or more to remake) ..LOL! As long as the coaching door is swinging out and in , no ones gonna come, Todays FB is not the same as it was, thats where I think I trip, you know how hard it is to accept changes when ya old and seen the best, maybe a few others on here might admit that, but I will be at the games watching regardless if we win or lose and we will always be on here bitchin about a blown play in the game threads, the way I see Herman has a good 50/50 chance to do well if he can get the shit sorted early, cause the BOR comes early the 2nd year if ya losing, they did for the others and will for Herman, Love to see Texas run the board this yr and make Herman loook good and start another glory days at Texas, maybe I feel Herman in a way like my Dad did and told me, why are you messing around when ya shoulda been working, I see nothing thats gonna help us beat these teams in TV or Pressers or books, thats gotta come hands on from Herman

Hook'em

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT