ADVERTISEMENT

Caden F’n Sterns

eda5420

Evan Allison
Gold Member
Nov 20, 2017
This man is lighting up A&M commits that are talking mess on Twitter. It’s refreshing to see the confidence in the team and program as a whole from Sterns AND Foster. These guys should be exciting to watch. Bringing the attitude and swagger (if that’s an acceptable term anymore) back into Texas. Everybody hates Texas anyways so embrace it and give them something to hate. I love it.

When the great debate of Texas vs. Texas A&M arises, as it does virtually every day on message boards and platforms such as Twitter, one of the more consistent rebuttals from the Aggies end will be something along the lines of, “but we play in the SEC.”

Well, so do Vanderbilt, Kentucky, and Arkansas, but don't let that deter you from the fact that Texas A&M is a proud member of the SEC, and in the minds of some, being middle-of-the-road in what’s become a top-heavy conference is enough vindication for stepping out from under big brother’s shadow and departing from the Big 12.

Texas defensive back Caden Sterns isn’t caught up with the hype in College Station, though, and the headliner of the ‘Horns 2018 class took to Twitter to express why Texas A&M is “weak.”

A&M rep the SEC conference more than their own school, that’s how you know they’re weak. https://t.co/x0hyT4yK8j

— C.Sterns (@lil_STERNS2) February 7, 2018

When it comes to Twitter, Sterns has been among the more vocal members of Texas’ 2018 class, especially when it comes to recruiting or praising the future of the program.

That was evident just days ahead of National Signing Day, as well, as Sterns’ Twitter pitch to three-star outside linebacker Vernon Jackson, who will choose between Texas and Texas A&M on Wednesday, was answered with, “Natty? I’m dead” by Texas A&M safety pledge Leon O’Neal Jr., who has been an equally as active representative for the Aggies on Twitter.

Come to Texas , you’d get 3k+ and compete for a natty https://t.co/6w1GcvqtwU
— C.Sterns (@lil_STERNS2) February 6, 2018

Natty? I'm dead https://t.co/zAuNpPDnHQ
— Leon O’Neal Jr 9️⃣ (@WakeEmUp9) February 6, 2018

It seems as if Sterns got the best of that exchange, as well.

They sleeping on us.. guess we gotta #WakeEmUp

Since joining the SEC, Texas A&M is 51-26, but when it comes to SEC play, the Aggies are narrowly above .500 at 25-23.

But yes, as Sterns noted, “SEC, SEC.”

When the great debate of Texas vs. Texas A&M arises, as it does virtually every day on message boards and platforms such as Twitter, one of the more consistent rebuttals from the Aggies end will be something along the lines of, “but we play in the SEC.”

Well, so do Vanderbilt, Kentucky, and Arkansas, but don't let that deter you from the fact that Texas A&M is a proud member of the SEC, and in the minds of some, being middle-of-the-road in what’s become a top-heavy conference is enough vindication for stepping out from under big brother’s shadow and departing from the Big 12.

Texas defensive back Caden Sterns isn’t caught up with the hype in College Station, though, and the headliner of the ‘Horns 2018 class took to Twitter to express why Texas A&M is “weak.”

A&M rep the SEC conference more than their own school, that’s how you know they’re weak. https://t.co/x0hyT4yK8j

— C.Sterns (@lil_STERNS2) February 7, 2018

When it comes to Twitter, Sterns has been among the more vocal members of Texas’ 2018 class, especially when it comes to recruiting or praising the future of the program.

That was evident just days ahead of National Signing Day, as well, as Sterns’ Twitter pitch to three-star outside linebacker Vernon Jackson, who will choose between Texas and Texas A&M on Wednesday, was answered with, “Natty? I’m dead” by Texas A&M safety pledge Leon O’Neal Jr., who has been an equally as active representative for the Aggies on Twitter.

Come to Texas , you’d get 3k+ and compete for a natty https://t.co/6w1GcvqtwU

Natty? I'm dead https://t.co/zAuNpPDnHQ
— Leon O’Neal Jr 9️⃣ (@WakeEmUp9) February 6, 2018

It seems as if Sterns got the best of that exchange, as well.

They sleeping on us.. guess we gotta #WakeEmUp

Since joining the SEC, Texas A&M is 51-26, but when it comes to SEC play, the Aggies are narrowly above .500 at 25-23.

But yes, as Sterns noted, “SEC, SEC.”
Honestly Alabama, Georgia, Auburn, and sometimes LSU and Florida are the only ones that are able to talk about other programs with no rebuttals. But A&M believe since they are in the same conference, they are better than Texas. But I don’t see Texas using Oklahoma’s or TCU’s success to try to prove the big 12 or Texas is better than A&M. I think Sterns knows at the end of the day your team is judged on the record at the end of the season. Not who is in the same conference. Good post LongfellowDrew

Honestly Alabama, Georgia, Auburn, and sometimes LSU and Florida are the only ones that are able to talk about other programs with no rebuttals. But A&M believe since they are in the same conference, they are better than Texas. But I don’t see Texas using Oklahoma’s or TCU’s success to try to prove the big 12 or Texas is better than A&M. I think Sterns knows at the end of the day your team is judged on the record at the end of the season. Not who is in the same conference. Good post LongfellowDrew

Can't take credit for the write up just the copy and paste portion of it.

Reactions: eda5420
I seriously want to feel bad for lil bro Aggie sometimes . . . but I just can't. Their continued delusion and inbred mentality takes that sentiment and chops it into little pieces.

UT Fans, is it too early to begin the discussion of what excuses they will make when Jimbo is mediocre too? Will blaming it on UT be #1?

Sterns looks to have the moxie to play DB at UT. Couple that with his physical tools, could be a star in the making. And you know he will never back down from anything!

Not that the other DB's are tough, but Sterns looks like the guy people yelled for when they got into a scrape that they couldn't get out of on their own!

Reactions: eda5420
Mayfield is a punk and will be a bust in the NFL. Any team that drafts him is wasting a pick. He's Johnny Manziel part 2.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT