ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend ("Don't forget about Maalik")

To bad he didn't have that same attitude in the regular season with the season on the line multiple times!! To me as I said in Anwar's article this morning. You might as well start Murphy to see what he has!
They aren't going to abandon Quinn, but they can't put their head in the sand, either.

This has to be the thing that gets the most out of Quinn.

Reactions: EYESOFDEATH40
Totally agree with the number 1 on your list for Christmas movies! (Rest of the article was great as well). Random thought/request, was talking with the wife from nam earlier this week about our favorite female country artists (we had just watched a Reba documentary she was our clear number 1) and got me to thinking I would love to see your top 10 list of female country artists if you hadn’t done that already.
That's a great suggestion. Don't think I have ever done that.

I had Patsy and Dolly in my top 10 overall.

I believe this is the one and only time that i totally agree with @Ketchum top 10 list. Live it up big guy!
Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

• Haha
Reactions: Bugtussle U
Ketch, I don't know if you've ever seen Fred Claus or Four Christmases but if not you need to add them to your watch list. Really funny movies that I think you would love
I'll give them a look in the next two weeks.

,1. What don't you believe?

2. agreed to some degree.

3. correct
“ Along with the upcoming bowl workouts, Murphy will have every opportunity this spring to prove that he should be the player that should be given the keys to the 2023 offense,”

I don’t believe that Maalik has much of a chance to be given the keys to the 2023 offense based on any Bowl or spring or fall camp workouts. QE will have to 1. Screw up big in real 2023 games - not just work outs , 2. be injured, or 3. have behavioral issue to lose the job to Maalik.

Sark will stick with QE for 2023 barring the above.

Reactions: samthehorn
There is a reason we cant put the ball into the back of the net and its foundation is an inability to play make to our competition. This is level 2 from one of the team’s physical trainers who lives in OC. There is frustration on the team with coaching.
It'll be fascinating to see where the team goes from here. Can you just run it back for the next four years?

Jack Lemmon loans his apartment out to his bosses to have extramarital affairs with staffers. One guy brings the girl home that Jack Lemmon likes. She takes a bunch of stuff she wasn’t supposed to and gets stuck at his apartment through the holidays and they fall in love.
Thanks for the info. The loaning the apartment out to his bosses part and falling in love with Shirley McLain (sp) part I remember. It was the connection to the holidays that I had forgotten. I don't think I've seen the movie more than a couple of times since it came out.

Mrs. T-Sipper 1972

I simply think Sarkisian’s approach to the quarterback position this season has been uuterly ridiculous. We played 12 games, and Ewers had six good quarters. Half a game against Bama and a sterling game against OU, the rest being no more than mediocre. Yet with all of the poor play and countless stray passes, he stuck with the guy. It would be almost impossible to believe that kind of unwarranted loyalty didn’t effect the morale of the rest of the team. They saw the same crappy performances the rest of us did. He had a quick hook to use on most other positions, but the QB spot seemed untouchable.
It's weird considering how he treated it last year. Maybe he was trying to do the opposite of that failed approach.

“ Along with the upcoming bowl workouts, Murphy will have every opportunity this spring to prove that he should be the player that should be given the keys to the 2023 offense,”

I don’t believe that Maalik has much of a chance to be given the keys to the 2023 offense based on any Bowl or spring or fall camp workouts. QE will have to 1. Screw up big in real 2023 games - not just work outs , 2. be injured, or 3. have behavioral issue to lose the job to Maalik.

Sark will stick with QE for 2023 barring the above.

There have been indications given to some players that it will be more open that you might think, but it could just be lip-service, no doubt.

Reactions: Mi Rey
@Ketchum If Maalik were named starter I would bet 84 players plus walk on's would rejoice.
I’m not sure about 84, but at least Xavier would be pleased he was given a shot. MM may be the Horns’ Caleb Williams.

Lobs are not passes and secondary/tertiary receivers are often your TDs. It was a mistake for QE to skip his Senior HS season and develop. I predict Quinn doesn’t finish as a Longhorn. It makes me sad, for the Horns and for Quinn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT