ADVERTISEMENT

Caden Sterns

HornSolo

Mega Ditto's from a longtime SJW nemesis
Jan 14, 2005
Stirs up a hailstorm ,and then decides to leave early . Gets my vote for lest favorite football player on the 40 in like forever ! Notice I did not say LONGHORN !

I get why Cosmi is leaving early. He has millions waiting on him. Shouldn’t risk that. Sterns is nothing more than a day 3 pick if he’s lucky

Reactions: HornSolo
21b.jpg

Yep, if there's anyone from this team that needs to return it should be him. He's significantly regressed since his freshman season. He might make some team's practice squad if he's lucky. Injuries have plagued him and it shows in his performance on the field.

I think the most shocking moment for me in any Hermpes press conf is when he said this year they would start having "punishment" for all the unnecessary penalties or however he said it. Meaning he was going to start holding them accountable for mistakes. I was like "wth?" I still can't believe he said that.............

He has been in for most of the games......but to answer your question....I dont think he has....at least not with any enthusiasm....

Exactly. This was my point. I actually think he only missed one game. But he has been so underwhelming it is almost like he isn't even out there. Foster too...smh.

I notice Adimora/Brown/Thompson more than anyone else. Green too.

I can't point to any one specific moment where I thought Sterns/Foster made a difference.

Caden really fell down this year - unimpressive and not likely to get much attention at all. not a big loss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT