ADVERTISEMENT

Can somebody explain…….

HornDrummer

Sep 29, 2005
What in the hell is Texas BB infected with, that prevents us from scoring the basketball in the 2nd half of games……l

…….. I mean, like, AT ALL.

We went something like 8 or 9 minutes in the 2nd half tonight without a bucket. And I swear to God it felt like we didn’t score a single point after the half.

I have watched Texas BB for 20 years now, and we just seem to do this without fail. Coaching doesn’t seem to matter, players don’t matter, whatever is on the line doesn’t matter.

We just let pissant Baylor have their stupid little moment tonight after dominating the 1st half

I am so tired of this bullshit. Somebody tell me…. WHAT THE HELL IS THE PROBLEM

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
Nicksplat Therapy GIF by Hey Arnold

• Haha
Reactions: HornDrummer
To much one on one, and no pick and roll once Disu went down. Max was amazing, but Baylor figured out enough to slow him down just a little in the second half. With Disu out, there was no other talent on the floor.

My view - goes back to coaching and building a roster.

Baylor did not panic when Texas built a good sized lead and great shooting. They kept playing defense. In addition, as the announcer kept explaining, they smartly began driving the ball and drawing fouls. When Texas went cold shooting in the second half, they didn’t know what to do and even gave up several open mid range jump shots for whatever reason. Texaas just couldn’t adjust in the 2nd half

Reactions: diadevic
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT