ADVERTISEMENT

Chaos in OU Locker Room at Halftime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diadevic

May 4, 2006
Has this been posted in one of the threads? If so, sorry but --- a player is so disgusted that he leaves during halftime and is walking around the State Fair? Fights in the locker room? Is this the beginning of the end for Lincoln Riley? This is what happens when you bench your star QB for 75 seconds for oversleeping and missing meetings - lose control of the team!

OU senior linebacker Curtis Bolton was seen walking out of Cotton Bowl Stadium at halftime Saturday against Texas, according to a Fox 25 photographer. Oklahoma coach Lincoln Riley was asked Monday evening about the situation.

“Blown out of proportion a little bit,” Riley said. “Sometimes guys get emotional and have to remove themselves from the situation a little bit. That’s a heated game. That’s a heated locker room. Curtis has been a warrior for us all year. He’s one of our emotional leaders no question, wears his heart on his sleeve like some of our guys do.”

Bolton was reportedly yelling and teammates had to stop him before he got to far, according to the account.

https://newsok.com/article/5611076/...urtis-bolton-halftime-situation-against-texas

Reactions: LonghornAC
If that dude was really walking around the fair at half time, and he plays next game for them, that is a complete loss of control, and Riley will run OU right into the ground. Did he play in the second half? If he did, my god Riley is pathetic, and those guys own him.

EDIT: He did play in the second half. Holy crap. If this is really true, that's just crazy. Zero discipline. They go through a little more adversity, and that program could implode.

Last edited:
I know dude that had to take dumps.... throw a leak or two.... but I've never heard of a dude walking around OUTSIDE the stadium during halftime.... sounds to me like he got pissed, they grabbed him and shoved him out the locker room door, there's press in the hallway, they panic and shove him out of the first door they see thinking it's a utility closet, turns out its an emergency side door. Next thing you know, 45 seconds to a minute later after folks have seen him ranting and raving as he walks in circles it gets inflated into "random ou player walking around the state fair like he was lost...".

I can see this.

Has this been posted in one of the threads? If so, sorry but --- a player is so disgusted that he leaves during halftime and is walking around the State Fair? Fights in the locker room? Is this the beginning of the end for Lincoln Riley? This is what happens when you bench your star QB for 75 seconds for oversleeping and missing meetings - lose control of the team!

OU senior linebacker Curtis Bolton was seen walking out of Cotton Bowl Stadium at halftime Saturday against Texas, according to a Fox 25 photographer. Oklahoma coach Lincoln Riley was asked Monday evening about the situation.

“Blown out of proportion a little bit,” Riley said. “Sometimes guys get emotional and have to remove themselves from the situation a little bit. That’s a heated game. That’s a heated locker room. Curtis has been a warrior for us all year. He’s one of our emotional leaders no question, wears his heart on his sleeve like some of our guys do.”

Bolton was reportedly yelling and teammates had to stop him before he got to far, according to the account.

https://newsok.com/article/5611076/...urtis-bolton-halftime-situation-against-texas
Sounds like the Pokies just might have a chance @ Bedlam.
Agree?

I read it was DC Mike Stoops who was yelling at the players at halftime,maybe he did not want to deal with him and left the locker room. Stoops is no longer DC.

Wait, are y’all telling me there was yelling, cussing and nearly a fight inside a locker room? What is this world coming to? Oh well, at least the problem hopefully got dealt with. We’ll see if the interim DC can slow the bleeding.

Haha yes Diadevic, this is the beginning of the end for Riley. I bet the play by play of the locker room dynamics under Briles read like something out of the ISIS playbook.

Reactions: ASURAM2010
Wait, are y’all telling me there was yelling, cussing and nearly a fight inside a locker room?
I imagine that's the normal inside voice for this douche. I bet he breaks the eardrums of some poor kid on a headset in a fast food drive thru lane when he rolls up.

546f72a030fc4.image.png

I fear it was Stools doing the yelling and a player started fighting him. The players had to separate them. Two players walked out and Riley himself had to go out and talk them back.

edit.....I hate the spelling auto correct on my damned little pad.
You see what it wrote...I hear it was Stoops....is what I thought I was writing.

Last edited:
https://www.crimsonandcreammachine....fensive-coordinator-jim-traber-dusty-dvoracek
I imagine that's the normal inside voice for this douche. I bet he breaks the eardrums of some poor kid on a headset in a fast food drive thru lane when he rolls up.

546f72a030fc4.image.png
Well, that's what happens when you work the drive thru I suppose
I assume that someone has video evidence with audio, because something can't happen if it isn't recorded with video and audio.
oh you mean proof? Yeah that sometimes helps. Without it we’d still be debating Kavanaugh. Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT