ADVERTISEMENT

Charlie Strong

Whew, I am so glad we are through with him. I am now wondering if he is even good enough for a mid major program. There was an article a couple of days ago that reported he dismissed 11 players from the team and will fire 4 assistant coaches. It didn't say which coaches.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
Is regressing at USF.
1st season was 10-2 with a bowl win.
2nd season was 7-6 with a bowl loss.

Tom Herman is improving at Texas.
1st season was 7-6 with a bowl win.
2nd season was 9-4 & playing in the Sugar Bowl.
Is anyone surprised? 2 of the last 3 schools he’s been with he was gifted really good qb play that hid a lot of flaws. Strong is the perfect case in point to me. Why do AD’s think a good coordinator makes a good head coach? If I’m an AD, and I hire a guy who made his name as a good coordinator, I make damn sure he’s still handling that role in addition to being a head coach. I wouldn’t really be ok with Riley hiring an OC

Last edited:
Whew, I am so glad we are through with him. I am now wondering if he is even good enough for a mid major program. There was an article a couple of days ago that reported he dismissed 11 players from the team and will fire 4 assistant coaches. It didn't say which coaches.
No, he’s position coach material at best. All those dismissals come after his blowout loss to powerhouse Marshall

I missed that article. But that sounds very familiar...

Is regressing at USF.
1st season was 10-2 with a bowl win.
2nd season was 7-6 with a bowl loss.

Tom Herman is improving at Texas.
1st season was 7-6 with a bowl win.
2nd season was 9-4 & playing in the Sugar Bowl.

Ryan would have a conniption fit over this, lol. The facts don't lie. Herman > Strong.

When you drop like a stone on year two, that isn't a good signal flare of the future. UCF is rolling over there and starting to look like this decades Boise st--- except Boise lost some games. Charlie is going to have some tough sledding on the recruiting trail.

Guys, I am a huge Charlie fan and was excited when he got hired. Hes an outstanding individual and the kind of guy I'd want coaching my kids in high school.

But he is the 'Peter Principle' on full display for all to see . . . Promoted to incompetance. I feel bad for him because he doesn't have the skill set to be an effective head coach.

Red was right . . . Hes a DC.

Is Charlie really a good guy? Wasn't he boinking a boosters wife at Louisville? Doesn't sound like a great guy to me. Charlie is a con man. A dumb one at that but he's made millions off the "race" hire.

Is Charlie really a good guy? Wasn't he boinking a boosters wife at Louisville? Doesn't sound like a great guy to me. Charlie is a con man. A dumb one at that but he's made millions off the "race" hire.
You have documented proof of that or should we slap you with the "fake news" label too?

You have documented proof of that or should we slap you with the "fake news" label too?

Documented proof of what Snowflake? That he was fawking someone's wife? Common knowledge there snowflake. The guy is a fraud. It's been proven out that Teddy Bridgewater made him a lot of money. He should give him half of his lottery earnings.

Once a coach is fired, all negative rumors are to be believed. It is the internet, and that is the rule.

Documented proof of what Snowflake? That he was fawking someone's wife? Common knowledge there snowflake. The guy is a fraud. It's been proven out that Teddy Bridgewater made him a lot of money. He should give him half of his lottery earnings.

Careful there my friend. We all heard rumors and accusations but there was no "common knowledge" that he was cheating on his wife. You hurt any credibility you may have when you make speculative and uncorroborated accusations like this. It's fine if this is your opinion but most of us on this board prefer to deal with facts before we make such statements.

Careful there my friend. We all heard rumors and accusations but there was no "common knowledge" that he was cheating on his wife. You hurt any credibility you may have when you make speculative and uncorroborated accusations like this. It's fine if this is your opinion but most of us on this board prefer to deal with facts before we make such statements.

A football forum deals with facts? Come on bro. It's getting deep in here. Quit getting yo panties in a bunch and trying to defend a crap coach in Strong.

Uh...... Homie---- I don't know if you know or not...... I ain't that guy. I will gladly sit and discuss facts vs rumors any day with you and all day long. But when the name calling starts-- that where I draw the line and start texting my home addres to see if you have the balls to show up and name call in person----- or if you're just a yellow blowhard.

So I will ask again-- as a person that did not agree with the hiring of charlie-- do you have documented proof that he was banging donors?

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Uh...... Homie---- I don't know if you know or not...... I ain't that guy. I will gladly sit and discuss facts vs rumors any day with you and all day long. But when the name calling starts-- that where I draw the line and start texting my home addres to see if you have the balls to show up and name call in person----- or if you're just a yellow blowhard.

So I will ask again-- as a person that did not agree with the hiring of charlie-- do you have documented proof that he was banging donors?

Homie? . Documented proof? Proof has been documented by said donors wife's vagina. Plus their divorce.

Homie? . Documented proof? Proof has been documented by said donors wife's vagina. Plus their divorce.
My neighbors just got divorced. Nobody was cheating. They had a kid die and couldn't pull it back together.

Just like the aggy F-250 rumors of red McCombs------- it was just rumors. Unless you have PROOF ---- it's a "rumor" .

My neighbors just got divorced. Nobody was cheating. They had a kid die and couldn't pull it back together.

Just like the aggy F-250 rumors of red McCombs------- it was just rumors. Unless you have PROOF ---- it's a "rumor" .

The affair was presented in their divorce for custody. Don't know your neighbors. Sorry to hear about the breakup. Always best to try and work things out.

Think of it like this------ I heard that you like giant black dildo's rammed into your bunghole while you fellate donkeys and fornicate with sheep.

It's all true----- right?

Think of it like this------ I heard that you like giant black dildo's rammed into your bunghole while you fellate donkeys and fornicate with sheep.

It's all true----- right?

Like I said. The affair was referenced in the booster and his wife's divorce for custody purposes. Donkeys and sheep are in your realm of butt love. Not mine. Maybe you have me confused with yo neighbor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT