ADVERTISEMENT

Colin Kaepernick just stepped on his own peen

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
I have nothing against Colin Kaepernick ... -except that his last name is hard to spell.

The dude is willing to put his money where his mouth is, or at least risk going without the paycheck for awhile. I've gotta respect that.

But y'all keep on hating all you want.
So did the guys who drove planes into the towers on 9-11-01.

Having convictions isn't always a thing to admire.

It's lazy and extremely unfair to equate people to terrorists just because you disagree with their politics.

GOP Congressman Rep. Doug Collins (GA) recently apologized for doing just that. He apologized for saying, "They (Democrats) are in love with terrorists. They mourn Soleimani more than they mourn our Gold Star families..."

It's lazy and extremely unfair to equate people to terrorists just because you disagree with their politics.

GOP Congressman Rep. Doug Collins (GA) recently apologized for doing just that. He apologized for saying, "They (Democrats) are in love with terrorists. They mourn Soleimani more than they mourn our Gold Star families..."

Well maybe those Democrats are serving the wrong country....

You should take time to listen to him, you might learn something. You don’t have to agree, but it is important to listen to other perspectives. Many, maybe even a majority, Americans agree with him.
I have listened to this ungrateful asshole and I learned that some people will sell their soul for all of the wrong reasons. He is the scum of the earth and his opinions and actions do not positively help anyone or anything.

And as far as a majority of Americans agreeing with him, it happens only in your dreams.

I have listened to this ungrateful asshole and I learned that some people will sell their soul for all of the wrong reasons. He is the scum of the earth and his opinions and actions do not positively help anyone or anything.

And as far as a majority of Americans agreeing with him, it happens only in your dreams.

I was warned for language, but @LonghornMM liked this post. Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT