Cosm Texas vs. OU game

rgvhorn 89

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2010
I think there were some folks who wanted a review of the Cosm.

It is located next to Intuit Arena and SoFi. We live in Los Feliz, so it was about a 50-minute, 22-mile drive. Parking uses one of the SoFi parking garages, so it was easy. They validate for three hours, but we forgot to get the validation. That cost us $30.

My Vietnamese wife and I went yesterday to Cosm in LA. We had two seats in a front row booth on Level 2. I think we paid about $250 total. It was probably 80% Texas fans. Everyone was wearing orange. “Texas Fight!” cheers were common, as well as “OU Sucks!” Were common. Personally, I refrained from OU Sucks! because we had some folks in our booth that were Sooners. They seemed nice
The wife was even impressed. Prior to the game, the cameras rotated between a camera in each end zone, amd one that must have been just below the press boxes on the 50-yard-line. It was at the same level as the ABC cameraman, who would swing by just in front of the camera when there was a big play or change in position. It spent most of the time in the OU end zone. There were two digital “big screens” of the Bama/South Carolina game so everyone was watching that as well.

It’s like you are there, watching the game in a reasonably comfortable chair at 72 degrees. (The people at the game looked a little warm.). IThey piped in the sound from Herbstreit and Fowler’s broadcast. Beer was $9, which is more-than-reasonable in LA. It looked like the game had five cameras. The three mentioned above, and one at each 25-yard line. They would switch based on where the line of scrimmage was. The Bolden touchdown in the end zone was an interesting view. It started at the 25-yard-line view (iI think), but it switched to the end zone when Wisner reached the 10-yard-line or so. Bolden recovered the ball in the far right corner of the screen.

Great experience. Food was fine. Beer was cold. I saw that Colin Cowherd was there. He posted something on Instagram, but it isn’t letting me post. It looks like he was on Level 2 as well.

Last edited:

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.