ADVERTISEMENT

Covid facts released by CDC-- you've all been lied to

clob94

Aug 25, 2014

But what else do you expect. Brought to you by the same group of people that gave us lies like--

Duck and cover
The Kennedy assassination
The Gulf of Tonkin
The Vietnam war
Agent orange
The Shah of Iran
Global ice age coming (1970's)
Acid rain killing us all (1980's)
Killer bees
Y2K
Global warming
WMD Iraq
Climate change being 100% man made
And now-- a disease that only directly killed 6% of the people that actually died "from" it.

Take it all in folks, this is where YOUR tax dollars go.

163636857_10219282720114586_7694935835306047620_n.jpg

Covid also killed many businesses and killed the world’s model of how to conduct a fair election process. Scratch that, it wasn’t Covid that killed the latter two, it was an unelected political machine and a propagandized media machine

Creepy.... What is an mRNA vaccine and what are the long term effects?

https://citizenfreepress.com/column...sues-chilling-warning-on-covid-mrna-vaccines/

Chilling. Do not take the vaccine. The cure is worse than the disease, it seems.

From the professor of molecular genetics: "What it does is this gene therapy or medical device is setting up an autoimmune disease chronically."

If the government has a demographic problem in the form of millions of elderly it has promised to care for and can't, then why not scare them with a manufactured hysteria and then have their own bodies kill them in an autoimmune response via the cure? This is the final solution to medicare and social security. Pretty simple if you can think clearly.

Who would be this diabolical? I'm glad you asked..... Begin your research here:

1. The Federal Reserve is not part of the government. It is a privately owned company. The current treasury secretary was the former Fed Chair.

2. The Internal Revenue Service is a privately owned company held in the Caribbean.

3. During this pandemic, the Fed and Treasury were wedded in the first pandemic relief bill which made the Federal Government a defacto entity of the Federal Reserve Bank. Why would it be a problem for our government to be owned by a foreign bank?

What do bankers do with non-performing assets aka retired elderly people?

Last edited:
wait a damned minute!!! I am classified as a non performing asset?......sounds about right. At least it is acurate.
And all this time I thought I was what the economists would classify as "Hard Core Unemployable"

wait a damned minute!!! I am classified as a non performing asset?......sounds about right. At least it is acurate.
And all this time I thought I was what the economists would classify as "Hard Core Unemployable"

Do you pay income taxes? If you do, then you aren't a non performing asset. If you are taking social security then you are a non performing asset otherwise known as a liability.

Reactions: Belldozer1
well crap Nueces.....I take SS but I pay those bastards plenty. Last year the goddamned IRS sent me the pictures of the 30 or so immigrant families I apparently support...

well crap Nueces.....I take SS but I pay those bastards plenty. Last year the goddamned IRS sent me the pictures of the 30 or so immigrant families I apparently support...
I'm not trying to insult you, I would do the same as you if I were in your shoes. I am trying to give an unbiased opinion of what the ruling class probably thinks of us and how they run their business. Gotta trim the herd if expenses get too high.

Last edited:
So what ya'll are all saying we been had by a buncha *****... Thats the direct method of saying it and we are a herd that vaccinations...I guess Branding is next or being tagged with a capsule..

Last edited:
I hope you hang it on the wall along with your other family photos

Reactions: oldhorn2
Reactions: LonghornMM
I'm not trying to insult you, I would do the same as you if I were in your shoes. I am trying to give an unbiased opinion of what the ruling class probably thinks of us and how they run their business. Gotta trim the herd if expenses get too high.

Nueces....I am only insulted by those Govt bastards that dont even bother to hide how much they are screwing me and everyone else....

Nueces....I am only insulted by those Govt bastards that dont even bother to hide how much they are screwing me and everyone else....
I try to tell everyone I can. Some don't listen, including my parents. Well my dad is dead, vodka. Step father and mother.

Last edited:
Last edited:
In Dallas County, we went from 18,000+ flu cases in 2019 to ... TWO!!! I get it, social distancing and masks will reduce the flu cases. But we didn't reduce it, we basically eliminated it. Something doesn't quite sound right. Bell - this would appear to mandate permanent masks!!

In Dallas County, we went from 18,000+ flu cases in 2019 to ... TWO!!! I get it, social distancing and masks will reduce the flu cases. But we didn't reduce it, we basically eliminated it. Something doesn't quite sound right. Bell - this would appear to mandate permanent masks!!

President Trump eradicated the flu in this country.

Hey that is odd and I'll tell you what else is odd, in the last year there's only been 2 people reported to have died of cancer, every other death has been attributed to Covid hoax. Something not right is correct and it starts at the top in the W.H.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT