ADVERTISEMENT

Cowboys 1 and done 90's redo the Niners

They’re closed to having to blow this team up and rebuilding. Fat Mike isn’t the answer and Kellen Mormon is a ****ing joke. Over half their starters are either FAs or suck ass.

They’re closed to having to blow this team up and rebuilding. Fat Mike isn’t the answer and Kellen Mormon is a ****ing joke. Over half their starters are either FAs or suck ass.

I’ve never understood giving of nicknames because they don’t win every game. Now, if they’re like Popovich or Bron and like to virtue signal sure, but what has McCarthy ever done to be called Fat Mike? Why bring in Moore’s religion? Is he even Mormon? Idk.

It’s frustrating, but this seems a bit much.

I’ve never understood giving of nicknames because they don’t win every game. Now, if they’re like Popovich or Bron and like to virtue signal sure, but what has McCarthy ever done to be called Fat Mike? Why bring in Moore’s religion? Is he even Mormon? Idk.

Fat Mike has the most penalized team in the league and Kellen Mormon is flat out awful. I’m sorry you don’t understand. Or actually I don’t give a fuvk. Stop being a pussy.

Dallas is lost. I can't even figure out what they are trying to do. Damn!

Dak doesn’t have a clue what to do pre-snap. He’s shell shocked confused and lacking confidence….kellen Mormon is part of the problem

Dak doesn’t have a clue what to do pre-snap. He’s shell shocked confused and lacking confidence….kellen Mormon is part of the problem
They spent the last four years building this team for this season.

And here they are, about to blow the entire thing up and start over. Nobody has done less with more over the last decade that Dallas and UT.

Reactions: westx
What a disaster and embarrassing season if you're a Longhorn or Cowboys fan. I'm glad it's over. Bring on Texas baseball!

Reactions: westx

Ftr, Kellen is an LDS. And as an LDS myself I appreciate putting this fool in his place.

Fat Mike has the most penalized team in the league and Kellen Mormon is flat out awful. I’m sorry you don’t understand. Or actually I don’t give a fuvk. Stop being a pussy.
Kellen Mormon? Gth. Weevilcatch acting like a *****? No you quit acting like a child over a fb game nobody died.

Penalty after Penalty won't help. This is the way i see it as a cowboy fan. They had "such" a "great" year with all these new records blah blah. Well history shows when the Cowboys do things like that during the season the end result is never pretty.

The 49ers coach is a graduate of the University of Texas the most venerated, and greatest academic institution the world has ever known. Kylie Shanahan graduated from this school he also went to Duke.

So even though the 49ers don't have a good team a man such as this is always superior especially a coach hired by Jerry.

49ers 23
Cowboys 17
just like I thought.

Offensive line was horrible. They kept getting beat and had to hold which screwed most of the drives up. It think they set some record with 17 penalties. Not going to win like that. They also abandon the run every chance they get. Zeke's best years are done but there is no excuse for not getting Pollard the ball more.

Offensive line was horrible. They kept getting beat and had to hold which screwed most of the drives up. It think they set some record with 17 penalties. Not going to win like that. They also abandon the run every chance they get. Zeke's best years are done but there is no excuse for not getting Pollard the ball more.
They didn't abandon the run, they just simply couldn't get the run game going at all in the second half of the season. They had a better RB with Tony Pollard but just refused to use him which blows my mind. Honestly a lot of people predicted them to be a 8-9 win team this year so they exceeded expectations IMO.

SF came in ready and Dallas just couldn’t stop the stupid penalties and that play call at the end in my opinion was just dumb. Supposedly they practice it all the time but Dak just didn’t get down in time. Good regular season for them but I’m pretty sure this is a let down again in the post.

SF came in ready and Dallas just couldn’t stop the stupid penalties and that play call at the end in my opinion was just dumb. Supposedly they practice it all the time but Dak just didn’t get down in time. Good regular season for them but I’m pretty sure this is a let down again in the post.
The play after the successful fake punt where thwre was a Delay of game penalty was as dumb as it gets

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT