ADVERTISEMENT

Deandre Jordan

Actually not true at all. Cuban is one of the best owners in sports and his IQ is off the charts.

I didn't realize that Jordan was an aggy. I don't remember him playing at a&m.
I'd take Cuban and J.Jones as owners any day of the week. They may butt in where not necessary, and embarrass themselves at times, but there is no doubt they want to win - they put their money where their mouth is.

Reactions: LonghornMM
I'd take Cuban and J.Jones as owners any day of the week. They may butt in where not necessary, and embarrass themselves at times, but there is no doubt they want to win - they put their money where their mouth is.

I'd take Cuban for sure. JJ was approaching Al Davis territory, but has seemed to come back to earth a bit recently. JJ wants to win no doubt but he also wants the credit that's why he is also GM, and a lot of his decisions play into the lack of on field success of the Cowboys. He's made some great moves recently as GM but a lot more stupid ones. There are lots of other great NFL owners who don't have that ego.

Actually not true at all. Cuban is one of the best owners in sports and his IQ is off the charts.

I didn't realize that Jordan was an aggy. I don't remember him playing at a&m.

He's absolutely one of the best owners, but he's also a crybaby.

No Cuban is not the best owner, he is a moron.

The San Antonio Spurs have the best owner in all of sports. He found a winning coach and GM and doesn't interfere with them doing their job. Give me that type of owner any day over a guy that wants to have his hands in the mix 24/7.

Reactions: StainedOrange
No Cuban is not the best owner, he is a moron.

The San Antonio Spurs have the best owner in all of sports. He found a winning coach and GM and doesn't interfere with them doing their job. Give me that type of owner any day over a guy that wants to have his hands in the mix 24/7.
Totally agree, just sign the checks and do not be seen

Totally agree, just sign the checks and do not be seen
Peter Holt does a lot more than just sign the checks. He's actually quite involved.

But you are correct about the "do not be seen" part. He's not an attention whore who has used his power as an NBA owner to star in reality shows and make himself the face of his franchise, like Cuban (and Jerry Jones).

I like the Mavs, but Cuban got what he deserved. He cries more than anyone, especially when Paul was traded to the Lakers (which was nixed). What Jordan did, was within the rules. Owners sh!t on players all the time, so be it. Mark Cuban has said over and over again on his own show, that nothing is final until that paperwork is signed.

I like the Mavs, but Cuban got what he deserved. He cries more than anyone, especially when Paul was traded to the Lakers (which was nixed). What Jordan did, was within the rules. Owners sh!t on players all the time, so be it. Mark Cuban has said over and over again on his own show, that nothing is final until that paperwork is signed.

I know a lot of Mavs fans are pissed, but I agree that is basically what the rules allow. It's unfortunate, but if it was an honest change in heart, I can't hold that against him. The only reason I am pissed is the way it was handled by him. You need to be upfront with the Mavs in that situation and not hide like a bitch. The Mavs would still be screwed but at least he would have faced it like a man.

I know a lot of Mavs fans are pissed, but I agree that is basically what the rules allow. It's unfortunate, but if it was an honest change in heart, I can't hold that against him. The only reason I am pissed is the way it was handled by him. You need to be upfront with the Mavs in that situation and not hide like a bitch. The Mavs would still be screwed but at least he would have faced it like a man.

^^^^This

yea... Basically what LeBron did with "The Decision" except Jordan didn't have a televised conference. Not directly telling the shunned team is an immature move.

Cuban is good for the nba. Saying "cries" every chance he gets makes you sound like nothing but a Houston homer. I also so that having much respect for Rockets management and ownership.

Cuban is good for the nba. Saying "cries" every chance he gets makes you sound like nothing but a Houston homer. I also so that having much respect for Rockets management and ownership.

I'm not a Houston fan, clown. I said I like Dallas, so how am I a Houston homer. Your post screams that you're stuck on stupid...truth is truth, even if you can't handle it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT