ADVERTISEMENT

Do y'all truely realize how bizarre aggy's are?

Bass Elder

Feb 3, 2015
Texas
Got up this morning to check on a Benelli Montelfro Shot gun.

For the hell of it...I googled (I'll post google) "College Cults"_up popped aggies. Knew they were off the hook but had no idea the extent. It's sickening, even worse they are located in Texas.

Nation wide they take the cake. What a laughing stock of hacks on all fronts.

They and their so called traditions defy comprehension.

At this point, I'm not ready to detail all aspects of their sickness but will do so in a day or two.

Details to follow....

And yet you give this "cult" this much attention at 6 something in the morning? Why? They are nobodies.

You went from "shotgun" to "cult" on your Google search?

Bro----- do we need to worry about you?

I've got the M4. Took it to Argentina and put 10k rounds through it in 7 days. Love it.

Are you comparing a M4 to say...a Remington 700 308? Please clarify in order to keep this discussion proceeding.

Problem with a Benelli Montefeltro Silver is that it comes with Grade AA Walnut stock_I prefer Grade AAA Walnut stock.

No no no. The Beneli M4 is a tactical shotgun. It's awesome.

I have a "collector shotgun". Bought a browning Diana a few years back. She's a Bute.

Got up this morning to check on a Benelli Montelfro Shot gun.

For the hell of it...I googled (I'll post google) "College Cults"_up popped aggies. Knew they were off the hook but had no idea the extent. It's sickening, even worse they are located in Texas.

Nation wide they take the cake. What a laughing stock of hacks on all fronts.

They and their so called traditions defy comprehension.

At this point, I'm not ready to detail all aspects of their sickness but will do so in a day or two.

Details to follow....

I don't think Im better than someone who went to Baylor, TCU, or any other college in TX because I went to UT, not at all. But I know I'm better than anybody that went to a&m because I went to UT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT