ADVERTISEMENT

D'onta Foreman "needs to grow up" per Texans

1. The Oilers and the Cowboys both started in 1960. So there is no excuse for anyone from Houston to be a Cowboy fan. Based on that logic, people from Dallas should be Astros fans.

2. Since 2002, the Texans ( I agree that the Texans are a horribly run organization) are 30 games below .500. Yet, they have won the same number of playoff games and division titles as Dallas.

If you don't think Jerry is a horrible GM, I need to get what you're smoking.

Bro you’re not gonna win this discussion. LMM is a hard core Cowboy fan that hates the Texans and lives in Houston. Also he doesn’t understand that he lives in Houston and there’s passionate Texan fans that can’t stand Cowboy fan because they also talk shit while living here. It’s a two way street but I love it. Would be boring if there wasn’t some shit talking.

Bro you’re not gonna win this discussion. LMM is a hard core Cowboy fan that hates the Texans and lives in Houston. Also he doesn’t understand that he lives in Houston and there’s passionate Texan fans that can’t stand Cowboy fan because they also talk shit while living here. It’s a two way street but I love it. Would be boring if there wasn’t some shit talking.

I'm all for a little smack talk. It's what makes sports fun. Texans fans are a special breed though. They and aggy are one in their same with their obsessed hatred of the Cowboys and Longhorns. Cowboys and Longhorns fans view Texans and aggy fans like the annoying fly that won't go away.

Speaking of our FB players in the NFL did anyone see Holton Hill?

From this video, it definitely looks like a targeting penalty, but did the QB slide late? Was Hill already in movement to hit? Shouldn't have led with his head but I hate when a QB slides late and the defensive player has already committed to a tackle and then ends up aiming at the head instead of the midsection they were originally targeting.

The Cowboys are a world wide brand. The Texans have some fans in Houston.

It is no contest, lol.

Reactions: LonghornMM
The Cowboys are a world wide brand. The Texans have some fans in Houston.

It is no contest, lol.
Never disputed that. I live in Htown and I support my team. So when a Houstonian is running their pie hole about Cowboys this and that you have to expect to get some jawing right back you’re not in Arlington. Believe me we know you think the cowboys are a better y’all never shut up about it even when y’all have a bad season.

I do the same with Arlington Ranger fan that lives here too.

Last edited:
Never disputed that. I live in Htown and I support my team. So when a Houstonian is running their pie hole about Cowboys this and that you have to expect to get some jawing right back you’re not in Arlington. Believe me we know you think the cowboys are a better y’all never shut up about it even when y’all have a bad season.

I do the same with Arlington Ranger fan that lives here too.

My only point was that it is a well known fact that the Cowboys are a world wide brand. They’re one of the top 5 franchises in the entire world. It has nothing to do with me being a Cow fan. It’s been a shitty 20 years. It is what it is. But the Cowboys have fans everywhere.

Reactions: HornsUp37
It was a meaningless preseason game, but NFL aggy went down hard last night. Honestly, I couldn't care less if the Cowboys go 0-4 in preseason games. It's about finding out who your players are and staying healthy to get ready for the regular season. It was good to shut them up though. At least we don't have to hear Texans fans flapping their gums, as this was their Super Bowl.

Reactions: HornsUp37
Your hatred for the Cowboys is clouding your thinking. The Oilers were established in 1960 and played in the AFL for 10 years until the AFL merged with the NFL in 1970. "There is no excuse for anyone from Houston to be a Cowboy fan"? The Oilers moved to Nashville. Just like the Dallas Texans moved to KC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT