ADVERTISEMENT

Drunk randoke stole a pizza

Obama Reaction GIF

Clob-I’ve noticed that your post recently have been between 2-3am. Baby feeding time? Ouch.
Clob has always been a night owl. Clob's other half is an early riser. Clob stays up late and does the feeding. The other half wakes up at 0430 and does the feeding while Clob sleeps.
I can function on about 3 hours sleep nightly for about a month and a half-- then I crash. What I'm learning is when Clob's shift starts (around 2030) to feed baby until baby passes out-- then Clob naps for a couple of hours.

Clob has always been a night owl. Clob's other half is an early riser. Clob stays up late and does the feeding. The other half wakes up at 0430 and does the feeding while Clob sleeps.
I can function on about 3 hours sleep nightly for about a month and a half-- then I crash. What I'm learning is when Clob's shift starts (around 2030) to feed baby until baby passes out-- then Clob naps for a couple of hours.
I feel for you. I did 4 in 6 years.

Going Crazy Homer Simpson GIF

So I'm guessing your wife isn't breastfeeding? My wife was up all hours of the night to feed baby no schedule when baby cried pop out boob and feed

Oh no. She is. But she's also pumping. So I feed with the pump sauce.

Did you know those big yellow ugly ass electric titty milkers cost $2500?

Btw-- my kid farts like a dock worker.
You overpaid for the pump, but nonetheless, they are worth every penny. So many benefits to breast feeding

Medela is the best. The hospital grade are the pumps that are durable and are usually the ones that are rented out. They have some retail options.
Well I bought it. My thinking was- I can rent this thing for $150 a month and after a year and a half, I'm $2700 into this.
OR- I can buy it for $2500, and after a year and a half, sell it for $1800 and I'm $700 into this. Hell- the used ones were going for 2k....

Reactions: westx
Oh no. She is. But she's also pumping. So I feed with the pump sauce.

Did you know those big yellow ugly ass electric titty milkers cost $2500?

Btw-- my kid farts like a dock worker.

Oh yeah you spent some money, I didn't spend as much, but my wife was not an over producer and it was just small enough she could pump at work. You know you can sell the breast milk online or to body builders for some good money?

Oh yeah you spent some money, I didn't spend as much, but my wife was not an over producer and it was just small enough she could pump at work. You know you can sell the breast milk online or to body builders for some good money?
Japanese men will gladly pay big $$ for home made juice. Throw in an thong for an extra grand. Hell, wear them yourself just to get'em nice and ripe. They'll never know they're sniffing another dudes ball bag. 😆

Japanese men will gladly pay big $$ for home made juice. Throw in an thong for an extra grand. Hell, wear them yourself just to get'em nice and ripe. They'll never know they're sniffing another dudes ball bag. 😆
I imagined the years you spent at JSOC allowed you to participate in some pretty weird and wild stuff.

I didn't imagine you were selling Delta Force thongs to unsuspecting Japanese men......

I imagined the years you spent at JSOC allowed you to participate in some pretty weird and wild stuff.

I didn't imagine you were selling Delta Force thongs to unsuspecting Japanese men......
Hazard + t.i.g. pay still had us qualified for food stamps. Gotta supplement that income somehow.

Reactions: 2300 Nueces

Well I can imagine you have done stuff lol but I'm serious about the breast milk or they can donate it for other babies that need it like for the nicu babies. My son used donor milk while in the nicu and we also went to a certain place here in dfw to get some more donor milk for him.

Well I can imagine you have done stuff lol but I'm serious about the breast milk or they can donate it for other babies that need it like for the nicu babies. My son used donor milk while in the nicu and we also went to a certain place here in dfw to get some more donor milk for him.
Yes, you are absolutely right about donating or even selling directly. I was just being silly however, many women that sold online closed shop because they found out the majority of sales were to men.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT