ADVERTISEMENT

Dude in Maine goes insane and is on the run again

Good ol' Tri-care
I had a cardiac arrest Labor Friday. V Tach, collapsed, got a brain contusion in front, small subdural in back. Got transferred to BAMC for neuro surgery standby. Spent the night. Nobody ever asked to look in my eye. They gave me dinner, about 30 min later I had projectile vomiting. I don't think nurses called the Drs. Every time I coughed or sneezed it felt like the top of my head would explode. No ill effects, but their standard of care SUCKS.

• Wow
Reactions: freeper
LOL this dude! Where’s your incontrovertible evidence that Christians are walking around killing innocent people? I’m talking about Christians. I want to see your evidence that supports your statement they are more likely to kill than non believers. Methinks you’re just talking out of your ass.
I didnt say anything about christians.

Believers are more likely to since they are driven by the swell of emotion brought on by that belief. If they believe the actions they are taking are of divine will. We see it all the time

I had a cardiac arrest Labor Friday. V Tach, collapsed, got a brain contusion in front, small subdural in back. Got transferred to BAMC for neuro surgery standby. Spent the night. Nobody ever asked to look in my eye. They gave me dinner, about 30 min later I had projectile vomiting. I don't think nurses called the Drs. Every time I coughed or sneezed it felt like the top of my head would explode. No ill effects, but their standard of care SUCKS.
Wow - quite the weekend. Prayers for you!

Prayers up for you my friend. You got this!

I didnt say anything about christians.

Believers are more likely to since they are driven by the swell of emotion brought on by that belief. If they believe the actions they are taking are of divine will. We see it all the time
You are certainly describing radical muslim extremists, which are not representative of normal muslims. Christians, Jews, Buddhists, and most other religions are not killing anyone today in the name of their religion. There may be some isolated nut jobs here and there but certainly not enough to generalize about the entire religion. In fact, the overwhelming majority of mass shooters/serial killers in recent times are atheists. Does that mean that all atheists are sick whack jobs that want to kill everyone, of course not. But if you're one to keep score, the statistics overwhelmingly show that atheists commit more mass shootings and are more commonly associated with serial killings.

Dang TX, glad you made it through ok.

Dang TX, glad you made it through ok.
Not here to argue, had a "black out" at the rodeo, kept walking, had a fall at the "stairway" ended up at BAMC due to some fantastic folks,,,Dr, was very qaulified, ran a mess of tests, minor head "knot", later tests showed some very "small" items,,,,long story, all found to be neg,,,,,thx you drs for the great testing,,,,i think i was the only patient in here, lucky me,, thank you BMCA!!!

You are certainly describing radical muslim extremists, which are not representative of normal muslims. Christians, Jews, Buddhists, and most other religions are not killing anyone today in the name of their religion. There may be some isolated nut jobs here and there but certainly not enough to generalize about the entire religion. In fact, the overwhelming majority of mass shooters/serial killers in recent times are atheists. Does that mean that all atheists are sick whack jobs that want to kill everyone, of course not. But if you're one to keep score, the statistics overwhelmingly show that atheists commit more mass shootings and are more commonly associated with serial killings.
I am describing any radical extremist who uses their religion or belief in a higher power to justify unacceptable behavior or actions.

The point being that their beliefs are what's motivating their behavior and actions because they are driven by their emotions and are more susceptible to extreme behavior or beliefs because of it.

I am not sure how you could confirm the worldview of mass shooters, or serial killers, as it's never discussed or talked about unless they are killing in the name of their god. I have never once ever heard of any headlines or infamous killers who were avowed atheists. I cant think of a single one. if they dont kill in the name of their god, it doesnt mean they are atheists. not every religious person is driven to murder. many killers and rapists and abusers have christian beliefs but they typically dont kill, rape or abuse in the name of their religion; they do these acts in spite of it.

Find any atheist shooter, and try to convince me they went on their shooting spree in the name of atheism. you won't be able to because it doesnt happen. but you'll see shooters, rapists and abusers do crazy shi1t in the name of religion, and we've seen this time and time again.

I am describing any radical extremist who uses their religion or belief in a higher power to justify unacceptable behavior or actions.

The point being that their beliefs are what's motivating their behavior and actions because they are driven by their emotions and are more susceptible to extreme behavior or beliefs because of it.

I am not sure how you could confirm the worldview of mass shooters, or serial killers, as it's never discussed or talked about unless they are killing in the name of their god. I have never once ever heard of any headlines or infamous killers who were avowed atheists. I cant think of a single one. if they dont kill in the name of their god, it doesnt mean they are atheists. not every religious person is driven to murder. many killers and rapists and abusers have christian beliefs but they typically dont kill, rape or abuse in the name of their religion; they do these acts in spite of it.

Find any atheist shooter, and try to convince me they went on their shooting spree in the name of atheism. you won't be able to because it doesnt happen. but you'll see shooters, rapists and abusers do crazy shi1t in the name of religion, and we've seen this time and time again.
At least 12 mass shooters were considered atheist. 6% of mass shooters were considered Christian. Most did not kill in name of their belief. Instead, they killed bc of political violence, hate, racism or they were just plain wacko (the Uvalde killer and Maine killer...both that gave out warnings of what they might do).
Now, mass killers overseas, particularly in the Middle East may be of a type of religion, but they most likely murder bc of political violence, hate or racism, also. Or they're just plain wacko.
I agree though that about all of the US mass shooters don't kill bc of being religious or non-religious.

Here's your list of atheist mass murderers. You also need to re-read your last response. You say many killers typically don't kill in the name of their religion but then you immediately state that shooters do kill in the name of religion....which is it? You most likely failed in your persuasive writing class at ACC. You make no sense. Just own up and admit your bias towards people of faith. It's ok. Just be honest. Believe me, nobody around here gives a shyt that you're an atheist. You clearly have a major issue with people of faith since 90% of your posts involve denigrating religion or people of faith. Next time, try posting about a different topic.

List of atheist shooters and serial killers

Jared Loughner's mugshot, released January 10, 2011
Connor Betts: the Dayton, Ohio nightclub shooter and avowed Marxist who killed 9 people (August 2019)[7][8][9][10][11]
Dimitrios Pagourtzis, Santa Fe, Texas shooter who killed at least 10 people at a public school, described himself as an atheist on his Facebook page (May 2018)[12]
Gabriel Ross Parker, shooter at Marshall County High School in Kentucky who murdered two people (January 2018)[13][14][15]
Devin Patrick Kelley, perpetrator of the Sutherland Springs, Texas shooting at First Baptist Church, murdered 26 people (November 2017)[16][17][18][19][20][21]
Chris Harper Mercer, Umpqua Community College gunman (October 2015)[22][23]
Craig Stephen Hicks, perpetator of the Chapel Hill Shootings (February 2015)[24]
Jared Lee Loughner, perpetrator of the Tucson Shootings (January 2011)[25]
Seung-Hui Cho, perpetrator of the Virginia Tech shootings (April 2007)[26]
Jeffrey Dahmer, serial killer and sex offender responsible for the rape, murder, and dismemberment of seventeen men and boys (1978 - 1991)[1]
James Oliver Huberty, perpetrator of the San Ysidro McDonald's massacre (July 1984)[27]
Vladislav Roslyakov: an eighteen years old Russian school student, he is convicted for school shooting and bomb attack in Kerch in Crimea on 17 October 2018 and killing 20 people and wounded 70 others in Kerch Polytechnic College. he is an Anti-Christian Russian atheist who burned Bible verses with influence of violent Video games.[28]
Carl Panzram (1891-1930) was an American serial killer, rapist, arsonist, robber and burglar. In his autobiography and prison confessions Panzram claimed he committed 21 murders (a majority of which were not corroborated) and over 1,000 sodomies of boys and men. He was executed for murdering a prison employee at Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary. Panzram declared "“I don't believe in man, God nor Devil. I hate the whole damned human race, including myself. I preyed upon the weak, the harmless and the unsuspecting. This lesson I was taught by others: might makes right.”[29]

Here's your list of atheist mass murderers. You also need to re-read your last response. You say many killers typically don't kill in the name of their religion but then you immediately state that shooters do kill in the name of religion....which is it? You most likely failed in your persuasive writing class at ACC. You make no sense. Just own up and admit your bias towards people of faith. It's ok. Just be honest. Believe me, nobody around here gives a shyt that you're an atheist. You clearly have a major issue with people of faith since 90% of your posts involve denigrating religion or people of faith. Next time, try posting about a different topic.

List of atheist shooters and serial killers

Jared Loughner's mugshot, released January 10, 2011
Connor Betts: the Dayton, Ohio nightclub shooter and avowed Marxist who killed 9 people (August 2019)[7][8][9][10][11]
Dimitrios Pagourtzis, Santa Fe, Texas shooter who killed at least 10 people at a public school, described himself as an atheist on his Facebook page (May 2018)[12]
Gabriel Ross Parker, shooter at Marshall County High School in Kentucky who murdered two people (January 2018)[13][14][15]
Devin Patrick Kelley, perpetrator of the Sutherland Springs, Texas shooting at First Baptist Church, murdered 26 people (November 2017)[16][17][18][19][20][21]
Chris Harper Mercer, Umpqua Community College gunman (October 2015)[22][23]
Craig Stephen Hicks, perpetator of the Chapel Hill Shootings (February 2015)[24]
Jared Lee Loughner, perpetrator of the Tucson Shootings (January 2011)[25]
Seung-Hui Cho, perpetrator of the Virginia Tech shootings (April 2007)[26]
Jeffrey Dahmer, serial killer and sex offender responsible for the rape, murder, and dismemberment of seventeen men and boys (1978 - 1991)[1]
James Oliver Huberty, perpetrator of the San Ysidro McDonald's massacre (July 1984)[27]
Vladislav Roslyakov: an eighteen years old Russian school student, he is convicted for school shooting and bomb attack in Kerch in Crimea on 17 October 2018 and killing 20 people and wounded 70 others in Kerch Polytechnic College. he is an Anti-Christian Russian atheist who burned Bible verses with influence of violent Video games.[28]
Carl Panzram (1891-1930) was an American serial killer, rapist, arsonist, robber and burglar. In his autobiography and prison confessions Panzram claimed he committed 21 murders (a majority of which were not corroborated) and over 1,000 sodomies of boys and men. He was executed for murdering a prison employee at Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary. Panzram declared "“I don't believe in man, God nor Devil. I hate the whole damned human race, including myself. I preyed upon the weak, the harmless and the unsuspecting. This lesson I was taught by others: might makes right.”[29]
Dang that's it? out of the thousands of mass shootings in US history you only found a small handful that might be atheists, that happened since 2000. Yikes. And you even had to use non mass shootings to prove your point.

I dont see any actual evidence that they were all atheist, or that a single one of them committed these acts in the name of atheism.

Is there any such evidence? or did you just copy what you found on wikipedia?

I clearly said in another post that some christians kill in spite of their religion, not in the name of it. But some do. Obviously.

I have no bias toward people of faith, i only recognize that so many of them do horrible things to other people in the name of their faith. Which is contrary to their very beliefs. I bet for every 1 atheist you can possibly find that did horrible things specifically because of atheism, I could additionally find 50 examples of a religious nutcase doing it , and we can see who runs out of examples first. But there's just so many suicide bombers over the last 20 years alone that would keep you busy. I could keep you busy just listing all the priests who molested kids. i'd win that one running away

At least 12 mass shooters were considered atheist. 6% of mass shooters were considered Christian. Most did not kill in name of their belief. Instead, they killed bc of political violence, hate, racism or they were just plain wacko (the Uvalde killer and Maine killer...both that gave out warnings of what they might do).
Now, mass killers overseas, particularly in the Middle East may be of a type of religion, but they most likely murder bc of political violence, hate or racism, also. Or they're just plain wacko.
I agree though that about all of the US mass shooters don't kill bc of being religious or non-religious.
12 out of the thousands we 've had just since 2000. that's it? come on. and which one of those 12 were doing it in the name of their atheism? that's what i am looking for. 80% of americans are christian and you'd have me believe only 6% of the thousands of mass shooters we've had are christian? i call bs.

Yes, many overseas kill due to many reasons. but they are driven to it by their religion, religious leaders, and/or beliefs. its' why they scream god's name after beheading an innocent. The whole point being that their beliefs are what's motivating their behavior and actions because they are driven by their emotions and are more susceptible to extreme behavior or beliefs because of it. look at gaza, and israel and try to tell me these muzzies arent raping and pillaging and murderiing without screaming their god's name the whole time? we've al seen the videos.

show me an atheist who killed folks and then said "atheism is great!" it's never happened, ever. there's a difference in doing awful things in the name of your beliefs or religion and doing awful things in spite of holding those beliefs. for example a priest f7cking a 8 year old boy. he's doing that not because of his religious beliefs, but in spite of them. take a suicide bomber in iraq, that motherf8cker did it because of his beliefs, in the name of his god. Surely you know that difference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT