ADVERTISEMENT

Email Problem that is Driving me Bonkers

Hornius Emeritus

Traces of Texas
Jun 5, 2001
Old Mobeetie (NOT new Mobeetie; I ain't rich)
I get a lot of email from people who want me to post photos of their ancestors or who want to tell me a story about Texas or whatever.

For about the last three months, I can't see anything (no content, no subject in the subject line, no attachments) when somebody sends me something via an Iphone. I had a Gmail address and I thought there might be something wrong with the way my Gmail account was set up or interacting with Iphones so I switched to a ProtonMail account. Still the same thing. Because I was trying to view these emails on my computer I thought maybe something was wrong with my computer so tried looking at them on my phone but its the same when I look at an Iphone email on my phone --- no text, no attachment. Just now I logged onto my Proton Mail account on my girlfriend's IPAD and it's the same --- no text, no attachment. Completely blank. Even if somebody sends me an email from their Iphone via their gmail account, the email is completely void of contents. The subject in the subject line is invariably the same "Note to Traces of Texas."

It doesn't matter what device I view the email on or what email account I'm logging onto, Emails sent from Iphones are blank. It's driving me crazy.

Any ideas?

Reactions: srl
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News