ADVERTISEMENT

Eric Adams

I was in NYC Monday for dinner. My clients and I took to the streets for some sight seeing. Soho area. Didn’t expect much but the intensity in the streets was palpable. Dudes running, yelling, locals squawking. You could just feel it. Told my group be ready to start swinging. Grabbed an Uber and got the hell out of there.

I was in NYC Monday for dinner. My clients and I took to the streets for some sight seeing. Soho area. Didn’t expect much but the intensity in the streets was palpable. Dudes running, yelling, locals squawking. You could just feel it. Told my group be ready to start swinging. Grabbed an Uber and got the hell out of there.
Crime in SOHO? You serious? You've got Greenwich just north- the financial district south, Tribeca right there-- sh!t was that bad?

Crime in SOHO? You serious? You've got Greenwich just north- the financial district south, Tribeca right there-- sh!t was that bad?
Nice geography lesson. Was it bad? I would just describe it as strange. Uncomfortable. Not cool. Weird. It was time to move on. New York City is a cesspool.

Never been to New York State. Is the NYC/Adams crap and crime localized, or does it extend out into the NY countryside? I feel for citizens in these crappy liberalized cities, but they need to have better voting choices to protect their home.

Never been to New York State. Is the NYC/Adams crap and crime localized, or does it extend out into the NY countryside? I feel for citizens in these crappy liberalized cities, but they need to have better voting choices to protect their home.
I have new neighbors that have just moved in across my culdesac-- she's a twat doctor and he's a banker for Chase. To be clear, she's not a twat-- she's a doctor OF twats. Twat maintenence-- not the deliverer of babies. (Which I found odd)
Anyway--
She went to med school at NYU then started practicing in Syracuse.
Said med school was great-- Manhattan was awesome etc. Then they hated Syracuse because it was so small and so they would visit the city regularly. But NYC kept getting worse and worse with crime.
Finally, she said they just stopped going to the city.

She told me last week that I couldn't pay her enough to live in NYC anymore. And they do miss Syracuse, but the shoveling of snow is such a pain in the ass.

I have new neighbors that have just moved in across my culdesac-- she's a twat doctor and he's a banker for Chase. To be clear, she's not a twat-- she's a doctor OF twats. Twat maintenence-- not the deliverer of babies. (Which I found odd)
Anyway--
She went to med school at NYU then started practicing in Syracuse.
Said med school was great-- Manhattan was awesome etc. Then they hated Syracuse because it was so small and so they would visit the city regularly. But NYC kept getting worse and worse with crime.
Finally, she said they just stopped going to the city.

She told me last week that I couldn't pay her enough to live in NYC anymore. And they do miss Syracuse, but the shoveling of snow is such a pain in the ass.
Hopefully they vote the right way. Infuriating that many transplants leave liberal shythole cities where they kept voting for the same liberal politicians. Then they get fed up with those cities and move out but continue to vote like mind numbed liberal robots. It’s like a disease that spreads to other red states.

Reactions: freeper
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT