ADVERTISEMENT

Extreme frustration as a Dem

Kajagoogoo

Silver Member
Oct 11, 2023
I've been laying low a bit the last few days, letting some of the dust settle here. This post is for my fellow Dems.

My frustration at the Democratic Party right now is just off the charts. I mean, we see the Trump cult totally taking over the GOP, and we have...Joe. Compare the two candidates. We have one who got part of his ear shot off, and his response was to raise a fist and yell "fight". And we have a guy that can't even talk. I mean, I watched Joe talking to somebody today, and his voice is still just a breathy whisper.

And the national Dems say, oh, Joe's fine, he's just a little older, and what important is policy. That it isn't over, and people will eventually wake up.

Bull

SHIT.

We sit here on July 17, and Trump has become literally a God figure to the right. Not only that, now any criticism laid toward God...err...Trump is an evil plot to get wackos to try to kill him, but it's still open season in the other direction. Pubs can talk about haning Biden for treason, but the Dems can't talk about how Trump will ignore the rule of law. Or just buy it.

And we have a "leader" on our side that is so old and tired it's criminal. And yet we have the national party tell us it's fine. It's ****ing NOT fine.

I'll say this. If the Dems actually stay with Biden, roll his ancient ass back out, then they deserve butt kicking they are going to get. You leave Joe on the ballot, and you've lost Senate seats in OH, MT, and probably several others. The House is gone too. The MAGA types are in full throat, and they will be standing in line to vote two weeks before the polls open. We've GOT to inject some energy on our side or this is going to be a blowout.

And if that happens, every single member of the leadership needs to resign immediately, from Jeffries to Schumer to all the rest of them.

Wake the **** up!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News