ADVERTISEMENT

Fall camp thread

hookem777

Dec 13, 2011
When does fall camp start anyone know? Figured we could use a thread since the season is right around the corner

Reactions: westx
never too early to get drunk on the Kool aide....
Animal House Drinking GIF

Reactions: hookem777
Look if Ewers has a Heisman caliber season we can win it all. We beat MI, OK, and GA, all in the first half of the season we'll be number one. Look I think we finally have the coach to can take us to an elite level.

Matter of fact I think for the first time college fb history a Texas longhorn will win every major award at the end of the end of the season.

Reactions: HornDrummer
Look if Ewers has a Heisman caliber season we can win it all. We beat MI, OK, and GA, all in the first half of the season we'll be number one. Look I think we finally have the coach to can take us to an elite level.

Matter of fact I think for the first time college fb history a Texas longhorn will win every major award at the end of the end of the season.
I like your optimism but you might lay off the punch. SShhhh!!!, (Whisper) I saw Hookem777 pour something into it yesterday. I hear it has a real kick mid season.

I like your optimism but you might lay off the punch. SShhhh!!!, (Whisper) I saw Hookem777 pour something into it yesterday. I hear it has a real kick mid season.
Ah yes the ole back to reality whiskey. Hits ya right in the nads

I can solve your problem....stop reading aggy yell.......
What's your source?
The news reports that pop up on my phone say that Manning is all in and excited, loves Texas and Ewers is doing great, and the secondary is going to be better. The only negative was concern at DT depth.
HOOK EM HORNS!

Clob will not be attending fall camp.

Unfortunately, when you have a baby- things tend to change a little. I'll still hear some tidbits from folks I know, but I won't be able to get eyes on anything. Sorry fellas. I know for the last 10 years I've done what i could to prepare you guys for what was inevitably approaching in the coming season, and I've done my level best to give it to you straight-- the good, the bad, and the proverbial ugly-- but I'm going to have to press the pause button on camp visits..... At least until little man is old enough to walk around without sh!tting his diapers every 5 minutes.
We had a special season last year. This year has the promise of being special as well. I'll watch as much bootleg practice film as I can and talk to as many Ex guys as possible and get their input and share it here- when available. Buy for now- Clob is on camp hiatus.

Well sh!t. Clobs camp visits were like a life straw in pond water. Enchromas for the colorblind. Ipecac for the koolaid. As most of us know, those little minions change everything in ways you can’t imagine. You got more important things to do now, raise a little Longhorn! Hook’em brother 🤘🏼

Reactions: Horn in Brazil
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT