ADVERTISEMENT

Fan base apathy.... when will it set in?

2300 Nueces

Sep 27, 2015
Easttx903 may be correct. We coult start 1-5. What would UT football look like at that point? CDC may be asking to return to FtW.

Aledo looking solid as well... Maybe we get PNG in the state title game? I may turn my cable package into some high school tickets/gas money.

Aledo looking solid as well... Maybe we get PNG in the state title game? I may turn my cable package into some high school tickets/gas money.

Not a chance, we’re a one man show and he went down with an ankle injury last night. Are you guys D1 or D2?

Not a chance, we’re a one man show and he went down with an ankle injury last night. Are you guys D1 or D2?

Same as PNG but D1 or D2.... would have to look it up. Too lazy at this point. I know that most of the good players are committed and it's split between OU and TCU. Aledo used to put out at least 1 scholie player every 3 years or so for Texas but not anymore.

Yea, Aledo will be there again this year. PNG’s defense and lack of WR’s will lead to their demise. I see a 2nd round playoff exit for our kids unfortunately

Argyle should contend in 4a. Just trying to stay relevant on this thread.

I think it’s probably already started. I mean yes there is always always a chance, but nothing we’ve seen in the last year and 2 games says we can beat USC, TCU, OU or OSU. So you are 1-4 with a tossup game against Kstate which we barely won.

Speaking of CDC. If we do start 1-5. What does he do. I mean generally yes coaches get 3 years, at the same time you didn’t leave TCU for Texas to sit around either you came to build something. Is year 3 automatic results be damned?

Reactions: CrazyChuckCarbo
Fvcking thread derails.

You want to know when apathy sets in???

Rewind the game and have a look at the shots from the student section. Apathy has already set in.

This offense has a cap of 21-28 points. We seen it all year last year, and so far this year.
The offense didn't sputter because they can't. I saw an offense who is able to execute. They stopped production when they started checking over to the sidelines over and over again. What's more scary is that the defense doesn't seem to be very sound. Which means we may be worse even than we were last year.

After we crater at 4 or 5 wins, it's time to pony up and offer Dabo 12-15 million a year. Take a que from A&M and take a shot, if not go get Gary Patterson.
I like Dabo as much as the next guy but the only job he would ever leave them for would be Bama. He’s the best coach in Clemson history and has a factory going down there.

There are coaches out there If we end up looking that have solid resumes that we could write a check and maybe get. Dabo isn’t one of them though.

i dont think apathy will set in. apathy would mean people stop giving a shit and i dont see that happening anytime soon. I think the noose (forgive the imagery) begins to tighten this year on Herman. what we have right now imo is a coach who is playing the QB that the players want to play, not necessarilly the best player. Its sad to say about Sam but i really think hes as good now as he will ever get and thats not good enough to really drive the offense that Herman wants to run.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT