ADVERTISEMENT

Final 15 minutes of Basketball Hell for the regular season

BringBackRoyal

Jan 3, 2004
Texas led 22-16 in the first half before TCU started what is now a 31-12 run to lead 47-34 with a little over 15 minutes to play.

In Austin, on Senior Day.

Going to torture myself by watching the final 15 minutes live instead of just checking in on stats. Who's with me?!

Texas led 22-16 in the first half before TCU started what is now a 31-12 run to lead 47-34 with a little over 15 minutes to play.

In Austin, on Senior Day.

Going to torture myself by watching the final 15 minutes live instead of just checking in on stats. Who's with me?!
I know we never leave a man behind--

But heads up---- you're probably getting left behind.

TCU is up 56-37 in Austin with 11:30 to play. Unreal.

I know we never leave a man behind--

But heads up---- you're probably getting left behind.

LOL. I blame no one but myself. It was a reckless and stupid decision, so I deserve whatever fate awaits me.

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
TCU is up 56-37 in Austin with 11:30 to play. Unreal.

LOL. I blame no one but myself. It was a reckless and stupid decision, so I deserve whatever fate awaits me.
That land mine wasn't going to detonate itself.

The only saving grace for Shaka is the 14 million price tag it would cost to get rid of him. I'm wondering how long CDC will wait to buy him out.

In other news Vince Young fired from Texas
Ya that's been coming since the second arrest.

Memo to all in here--- if you ever take a job at Texas, that first DWI can be explained away by showing that you're human and have flaws and go to rehab.

That second one though--

Ya that's been coming since the second arrest.

Memo to all in here--- if you ever take a job at Texas, that first DWI can be explained away by showing that you're human and have flaws and go to rehab.

That second one though--
And apparently not showing up for work and failing to inform his supervisors of his whereabouts

I think the dui’s did it. He probably never had to show up regularly. Texas just enabled that guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT