ADVERTISEMENT

Food for thought...

dzsmvk

Becks Baggers
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2011
Edmond, OK
I agree with MOST of this - Just so you understand! Tell me where he's wrong?

Just Say No

"Remember that slogan concerning using drugs? Just say no… it was simple and efficient. Well, over the next several months, we’ve got a lot of “just say no” to do. No to mandatory jabs, no to lockdowns, no to vaccine passports and no to tracking and tracing Apps.

The question will be, how hard will they come at us? Many of you watched the SOS out of Australia, where they are nothing more than a huge penal colony again, with sadistic cops enforcing draconian rules. Fining people, taking their homes, shooting at them, locking them in “camps.” It’s a Nazi’s wet dream. Many think it can’t happen here. I beg to differ, it can happen anywhere.

Evil doesn't just manifest itself from one small family out in nowheresville, Australia. Evil is everywhere, and right now it's on display big time. Consider Fauci...Is he evil?

In my estimation, absolutely. Because of him and his henchmen, millions of people have died needlessly in his history of vaccine experiments and money grabbing. How about Bill Gates? He says in public he's all about your health, but in reality has hurt a lot of people by playing God. His dad was a big eugenicist. Like father, like son?

On and on it goes. Human trafficking is huge, pedophilia is huge. Aren't they evil? Indeed they are. I could make a list a mile long if I wanted to list all the evils I've seen in my lifetime. But in this particular time frame, we are absolutely seeing the adoption of evil plans, to create their communist/dictatorship "New World Order."

Again the question is...how hard will they come at us? The ONE thing that is absolutely unique in this situation is that no other country has the amount of armed citizens as the United States. Australians folded like old cheap camera's and gave up their weapons. Most of Europe has had pretty tough gun laws for decades after WWII. Only the US has a Constitution that actually says that people have the RIGHT to bear arms.

That makes us different. They know this, and is probably why they haven't tried the strong arm tactics being used by the scumbags down under. Yes I said scumbags. Evil slimy pieces of dog crap.

If you're a "cop" and you get orders to shoot your fellow citizens with rubber bullets, for the sole criminal activity of being outside without a mask... and you 1) give that order, or 2) Follow that order...you're dead to me. You're psychotic crap, that gets off hurting people. Power hungry, satanic evil crap.

So, we've got 330 million people and probably close to a billion guns. Estimates are that there's about 400 - 500 million guns in the US. I think that's woefully underestimated. All those firearms in the hands of the public...are probably the only reason they haven't come forcefully for us. YET.

Now the thing you have to understand here folks, is that this is NOT just about the stupid vaccine and mandates. Unless you haven't noticed, the rule of law has vacated the premises. There's rules for "them" and rules for us. They are not equal.

If the rule of law was still even remotely in effect, we'd have a different President. Only the willingly ignorant still believe the election wasn't rigged. My point being that ALL this is tied together for the overthrow of the US.

The stolen election, the bioweapon, the lockdowns, the mandates, the supply chain smash up, the illegals streaming across the boarder, paying illegals half a million dollars, it's all just cogs in the big machine.

Now, step back a second and digest what I just said. Everything we are going through, from the inciting of racial divisions, to the "woke" movement, to the loss of morality, to the indoctrination centers they call schools, is ALL connected to the globalists plans.

Wow, that's a tough one to swallow. Who in their right mind would say that all of this is intended to bring the US down economically and put it under the control of unelected billionaire globalists, and ran from the United Nations? Me. All you have to do is study some history, and add up what you've seen over the past 5 decades.

In the past, many have written about how "one day" the communist/globalists would try for their utopia. Well folks, that "ONE DAY" is HERE. NOW. Decades of their planning and evil doing is here, front and center.

Which brings me to this. 1) Do you believe this? Do you believe what I just stated? 2) if not, and you think I'm out of my mind, a tin foil hatter, a nutcase, fine. You go your way, I'll go mine. 3) if you do agree with my assessment...how far are you willing to go to fight back?

These are disturbingly deep questions folks. These are not comfortable things to talk about. But, where is your line in the sand? Or let me say it like this... which hill are you willing to die on?

Many people are going to go along like good little sheeple and take what ever orders come down the pike. Many less will stand up and push back. But I suspect that those willing to push back, have a certain percentage of like minded that will take it to the extreme.

Now, when I teach a weapons class, I will say it so many times you'll puke, but the best fight is no fight. De-escalate the situation. Run if there's any way to do it. The ramifications of a fight, either with your hands or your weapons are often life changing.

So for now in the time being, our best weapons against this whole covid/mask/jab baloney is just say no. Do not comply. For the time being; our "fight" is still via what ever is left of our legal system. But it is also "on you" to decide what's best for your family. If a school mandates your kids have to get a shot, with Zero idea what it's going to do to them in 10 years, and that's already showing signs of harming people.... take them out. home school. Move to a red state. Do something.

Does it suck? YES. But I'm sure when our forefathers decided to take up issue with King George...it sucked too. Pushing back against evil, is never easy, never enjoyable.

I'd suggest that this week, as we partake of our turkey and our sides, that we take time to talk to our family members and see what their opinions are about all of this. Because trust me on this one, if we see this country implode you are going to want to know who's on your side and who isn't.

I know this isn't pleasant folks. You have NO IDEA how badly I want to be wrong about all of this. I would love nothing more than for you all to mock me to my grave, if I'm reading all this wrong. But I suspect that an awful lot of you know that I'm probably spot on. And unfortunately the time to realize it, wake up and plan your response is NOW.

Finally, your resistance will be different than Tom's which will be different from Jim's and his from mine. It's okay, what ever works. In the end, we will win this. I have faith in that. Just Friday, despite a YEAR of the Main Stream media roasting Kyle Rittenhouse as a murdering thug, he was found NOT GUILTY on ALL counts. The second amendment isn't dead just yet! See, there's still hope in happy land. But I can see some dark ugly time ahead that we'll need to get past first.

Say your prayers of thanks this week. But also ask God for wisdom and direction in this troubled time. So...enjoy your Holiday, but use it wisely."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News