ADVERTISEMENT

Football Movie Tournament First Round Results

I just never could get into the Jerry Mcquire deal. Probably due to Tom Cruise being a dweeb imo. Seems like Gooding’s career has nosedived since then.

Tom Cruise is the definition of a dweeb. The guy is just plain weird. Hell, he was weird before Scientology whacked him out even more.

Reactions: weevilcatch
Tom Cruise is the definition of a dweeb. The guy is just plain weird. Hell, he was weird before Scientology whacked him out even more.

Truth! But I still like Cocktail, Top Gun, Born on the Fourth of July, Rain Man, Days of Thunder and The Color of Money. I'll watch those anytime they come on.

I even like Edge of Tomorrow, the MI franchise (minus 2, it sucked), and the first Jack Reacher.

Reactions: Belldozer1
I thought the series was better than the movie.

I can't stand Billy Bob Thornton. I don't understand how anybody so crude and ugly can be married to or have so many nude scenes with so many beautiful women. And he plays an ***hole in so many of his movies.

Go figure.

I can't stand Billy Bob Thornton. I don't understand how anybody so crude and ugly can be married to or have so many nude scenes with so many beautiful women. And he plays an ***hole in so many of his movies.

Go figure.
Dance with the one who brung ya!

Reactions: diadevic
Truth! But I still like Cocktail, Top Gun, Born on the Fourth of July, Rain Man, Days of Thunder and The Color of Money. I'll watch those anytime they come on.

I even like Edge of Tomorrow, the MI franchise (minus 2, it sucked), and the first Jack Reacher.
Dang right, his 80’s movie were damn good imo, as MM pointed out, he lost his luster to me once he got weird.

Reactions: weevilcatch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT