ADVERTISEMENT

Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
might mess up the season....

Mess up baseball season? To be honest I don't follow baseball closely.

Mess up the NBA? I haven't followed it closely the last couple of years.

Mess up college fb? Woah....Woah...... now just wait a minute there mister. I don't care about the other sports but you don't touch college fb. You can even cancel the NFL but not college fb now you're overreacting.

Mess up baseball season? To be honest I don't follow baseball closely.

Mess up the NBA? I haven't followed it closely the last couple of years.

Mess up college fb? Woah....Woah...... now just wait a minute there mister. I don't care about the other sports but you don't touch college fb. You can even cancel the NFL but not college fb now you're overreacting.
A lot of people are freaking out over tons of stupid stuff. Only thing I’m freaking out about is the thought of no football! Surely by May this will be just a thing of the past and people will actually realize the world isn’t coming to an end and life shall go on.

Reactions: LonghornMM
In CA Governor Newsom has closed all the bars and is asking all citizens over 65 to stay home. This not good for me and my wife.

And i keep seeing some false news. First Rita Wilson dies and then they recant. Then 3 Senators have it then they say no it's their aids. I will only pay attention to what is confirmed by by multiple sources.

Reactions: elcapitan009
A lot of people are freaking out over tons of stupid stuff. Only thing I’m freaking out about is the thought of no football! Surely by May this will be just a thing of the past and people will actually realize the world isn’t coming to an end and life shall go on.

I think by September, we will be minimally affected. May? China is barely starting to see their outbreak go down after 3 months. They will probably have another 3 to 6 months of mitigating measures that are gradually rolled back.

I think by September, we will be minimally affected. May? China is barely starting to see their outbreak go down after 3 months. They will probably have another 3 to 6 months of mitigating measures that are gradually rolled back.
3200 deaths out of 1.4 billion total people. Let’s not act like we are looking another Black Death here. Let’s get to May and see what happens.

Reactions: LonghornMM
3200 deaths out of 1.4 billion total people. Let’s not act like we are looking another Black Death here. Let’s get to May and see what happens.

Because. Of. Quarantining.

It's not going to kill 30% of the population, but 1% or 2% is still millions of people.

Because. Of. Quarantining.

It's not going to kill 30% of the population, but 1% or 2% is still millions of people.

I would be willing to wager that there will be more people murdered in Chicago and Baltimore due to the financial wreckage this leaves behind than the total number of deaths in the US from covid-19.

Not to mention the divorces, abuse, assaults, robbery, etc that financial collapses cause. Gen x and the millenials ****ed again.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Uh the death count is now 7,071 more than double from the last week.

And America is averaging approx 5 to 7 deaths a day and it will keep getting higher.

This will come to an end eventually but it's going to get worse, a lot worse, for awhile longer.

Just because you're not getting it doesn't mean no-one else is.

People should pray for the people that didn't deserve it and are gone to soon.

Reactions: elcapitan009

And America is averaging approx 5 to 7 deaths a day and it will keep getting higher.

This will come to an end eventually but it's going to get worse, a lot worse, for awhile longer.

stay safe, cali

I would be willing to wager that there will be more people murdered in Chicago and Baltimore due to the financial wreckage this leaves behind than the total number of deaths in the US from covid-19.

Not to mention the divorces, abuse, assaults, robbery, etc that financial collapses cause. Gen x and the millenials ****ed again.

As in Gen X and Millenials are getting fked again?

As in Gen X and Millenials are getting fked again?

You aren't working so you don't pay FICA. You are crazy if you think you will ever retire.

I said in the USA, not worldwide. The fun has just begun. Don't count Chicago and Baltimore out... they gonna do their murdering part, just wait.

The average usa murder total is 17,000. Long way to go.

Worldwide murder total 400-500k.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deweygolfer
You aren't working so you don't pay FICA. You are crazy if you think you will ever retire.

I said in the USA, not worldwide. The fun has just begun. Don't count Chicago and Baltimore out... they gonna do their murdering part, just wait.

bless your heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT