ADVERTISEMENT

for those who dont remeber

Guess what, me and my friend were boxing in my front yard, and this girl that I went to kindergarten with was, lived about 3 houses down, came over, invited us to her house and said she had something to show us in the backyard. We followed her, she went through and we stood out by her side yard with the fence closed. She pulled her panties down, squatted and made mud, right in front of me and my friend, and pulled her panties back up and we stood there and looked at it. And then my friend poked it with a stick and then we went back home.

• Wow
Reactions: BOVINEFAN
Guess what, me and my friend were boxing in my front yard, and this girl that I went to kindergarten with was, lived about 3 houses down, came over, invited us to her house and said she had something to show us in the backyard. We followed her, she went through and we stood out by her side yard with the fence closed. She pulled her panties down, squatted and made mud, right in front of me and my friend, and pulled her panties back up and we stood there and looked at it. And then my friend poked it with a stick and then we went back home.
Who the hell are you and what are you doing on this board? This is a disgusting story.

• Haha
Reactions: Hbacker
That was you? I lost a quarter bet to that girl.

Who the hell are you and what are you doing on this board? This is a disgusting story.
That’s all I remeber about the Charlie Strong era. I thought this was about what we rembeber about Herman and Strong. And why are you cursing at me? I am meeotch.

A P-1! Long live Rhyner and Danny Balis!

• Haha
Reactions: meeotch
That’s all I remeber about the Charlie Strong era. I thought this was about what we rembeber about Herman and Strong. And why are you cursing at me? I am meeotch.
Ok I get it now. When you were little A child who didn't know any better takes a dump in front of you and a friend. You take a stick makes sure it's real and you get on with the rest of the day. Is this some kind of analogy about the Charlie Strong era?

This is dumb as well as disgusting.

Ok I get it now. When you were little A child who didn't know any better takes a dump in front of you and a friend. You take a stick makes sure it's real and you get on with the rest of the day. Is this some kind of analogy about the Charlie Strong era?

This is dumb as well as disgusting.
Why are you unable to read and comprehend? Who’s the dumb one now? I clearly and unequivocally stated that MY FRIEND poked it with a stick. If you aren’t capable of understanding a post, just move along. Your attacks are uncalled for, and quite frankly, disgusting.

Why are you unable to read and comprehend? Who’s the dumb one now? I clearly and unequivocally stated that MY FRIEND poked it with a stick. If you aren’t capable of understanding a post, just move along. Your attacks are uncalled for, and quite frankly, disgusting.
Gasping at straws now. Doesn't matter who did the poking because you were the one who told the story.

Found anything to do in Fort Worth?
brother the fact you remeber im in fort worth is pretty cool lol means ive made more friends on here than i thought ;)

and not really man. Got a 4 year old daughter to party with..and a wife who we just found out has ovarian cancer. Life over here has been pretty...hard i guess you can say. But we are trucking on and making the best out of everything. I just know our family thrives during football season. We all love it. My wife a die hard Tennessee fan..and my daughter a Texas and Tennessee fan ( even though she picked huskies as her team week 2 because we have a husky and she liked their logo ..lol ironic ) . But other than that we are all waiting to make a trip to austin April 20th for the Spring game.

• Sad
Reactions: freeper
Damn Brother!! I must have missed the wife’s issue if you’ve thrown it out on another thread. I’ll add her to my prayer list if that doesn’t offend you.
nah man..we recently found out. Had our 2nd miss carriage in 1 year and found out. Sucks and its sad but we are keeping our heads up and holding on to all 3 of us. Thank you, i appreciate you as well as all the fellow horns on this page ive made friends with.

brother the fact you remeber im in fort worth is pretty cool lol means ive made more friends on here than i thought ;)

and not really man. Got a 4 year old daughter to party with..and a wife who we just found out has ovarian cancer. Life over here has been pretty...hard i guess you can say. But we are trucking on and making the best out of everything. I just know our family thrives during football season. We all love it. My wife a die hard Tennessee fan..and my daughter a Texas and Tennessee fan ( even though she picked huskies as her team week 2 because we have a husky and she liked their logo ..lol ironic ) . But other than that we are all waiting to make a trip to austin April 20th for the Spring game.
Dude, sorry to hear that about your wife. I know I give you a lot of crap but it's in fun. I'm in Ft Worth occasionally, I live in Granbury, if you need anything let me know. I will pray for your family.

Sorry to hear that my friend. Prayers to your family. Hold that daughter of yours tightly. Time FLIES by. My oldest is a freshman at UT already and I remember the day I drove her home from the hospital like it was yesterday.
I plan on going to the orange white game as well as its parents weekend.
Again, thoughts and prayers.

Dude, sorry to hear that about your wife. I know I give you a lot of crap but it's in fun. I'm in Ft Worth occasionally, I live in Granbury, if you need anything let me know. I will pray for your family.
yo dude we all want the same thing here.. Texas wins..i know that..some live in positivity some in reality some in negativity. but we all want the same thing and its all in fun. Thanks man. Love you too.

Sorry to hear that my friend. Prayers to your family. Hold that daughter of yours tightly. Time FLIES by. My oldest is a freshman at UT already and I remember the day I drove her home from the hospital like it was yesterday.
I plan on going to the orange white game as well as its parents weekend.
Again, thoughts and prayers.
Thanks buddy. Hope to see you there!

Very sorry about your family. If you don't mind my asking has she started chemo?

So sorry to hear about your wife’s condition. My prayers are with you and your family. Please keep us updated on her progress. She certainly sounds like a brave and courageous young woman. All the best to you all.

Reactions: hookem777
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT