ADVERTISEMENT

for those who dont remeber

That's the plan! We may not be able to have more kids but we damn well will be going to more college football games in our future! We both want to RV when we are retired and travel to all the big rivalry games across the country.

Great positive attitude man, cause my wife and I are in a situation as well where she might not be able to have a second kid. The first one was very expensive to have due to infertility. We are blessed to have one so I'll cherish every moment I have with him.

brother the fact you remeber im in fort worth is pretty cool lol means ive made more friends on here than i thought ;)

and not really man. Got a 4 year old daughter to party with..and a wife who we just found out has ovarian cancer. Life over here has been pretty...hard i guess you can say. But we are trucking on and making the best out of everything. I just know our family thrives during football season. We all love it. My wife a die hard Tennessee fan..and my daughter a Texas and Tennessee fan ( even though she picked huskies as her team week 2 because we have a husky and she liked their logo ..lol ironic ) . But other than that we are all waiting to make a trip to austin April 20th for the Spring game.
I've been in your shoes brother.....if you ever need an ear, I'm here.

Praying for you all and believing you will get TONS of games together!

Reactions: hookem777
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT