ADVERTISEMENT

FUBAR

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
Are we through with the plug and play shit and the " I Love Texas and had a good visit but, I just don't shit"! Do we have enough now to field a team?, Herman better start getting this team ready to play and win or Dave Campbell magazine will be found hanging on the wall in every outdoor shithouse in West Texas so far he hasn't played 1 game, Texas has got to win big this yr or we will be down longer than we have been and hunting for another coach, I have heard all of you telling me of him leading us to glory stuff but, I have seen nothing yet that is solid, but a good press persona, we are 1-0 somewhere in the NCAA thats a plus,or its getting a little AGGSY around here

Hook'em

FB, enough with the daily negative posts about Herman. The man hasn't coached a game yet, and you continue to bash him pretty much every day here. Lets see how he does as the season goes on, and judge him based on that. These kind of posts serve no purpose.

Are we through with the plug and play shit and the " I Love Texas and had a good visit but, I just don't shit"! Do we have enough now to field a team?, Herman better start getting this team ready to play and win or Dave Campbell magazine will be found hanging on the wall in every outdoor shithouse in West Texas so far he hasn't played 1 game, Texas has got to win big this yr or we will be down longer than we have been and hunting for another coach, I have heard all of you telling me of him leading us to glory stuff but, I have seen nothing yet that is solid, but a good press persona, we are 1-0 somewhere in the NCAA thats a plus,or its getting a little AGGSY around here

Hook'em

Dude, it's June. What in the hell were you supposed to see at this point?

Now that I think about it, not a single college football team has won a game in the past 5 months. Talk about a lack of good coaches....

Hook'em

Checked out his recruiting class lately? What other performance is there to evaluate?

Hook'em

Thats not a very creative troll attempt, weak stuff op. I think i hear your flock bleating.

Clear troll guys. Ignore him

No troll....FB is a bonofied Horn and has been for many decades. We know him well here. Forgive his being somewhat cranky, but never doubt his loyalty.

Yes, FB has been around for a long time, and he's a life long Longhorn fan. But his devotion, loyalty and support to Texas seems to be based only if they are successful/winning That's not a true fan. You support your team whether they win or lose. Loyalty never, ever wanes!

Yes, FB has been around for a long time, and he's a life long Longhorn fan. But his devotion, loyalty and support to Texas seems to be based only if they are successful/winning That's not a true fan. You support your team whether they win or lose. Loyalty never, ever wanes!

I am not a fan of a CEO coach I guess " based only if they are successful/winning" , well I am sure everyone around here care if ya win or lose, My based on when ya see hard work, brutal practices and young player playing like a well oiled machine making it happen Being on the cover of the Rollingstone don't make you a Rock Star, well maybe for 1 issue, if you look , he's trying to be another MB, don't you have any doubts if thats so if he will quit at the end, if ya gotta copy someone to do your job then what do you bring to the table but the other person, I try my best to keep shit stirred up around here in the off season, nothing like a dull BB

Maybe Herman oughta let his coaching do the talking instead of Radio , TV and mags, he don't have much longer, 80 something days

Hook'em

Checked out his recruiting class lately? What other performance is there to evaluate?
He did good I give ya that, 2019 and 2020 oughta be rip snorters, but, half will choose another school between now and then, you know how the kids do, and we are yet to see if our 5 Stars live up to their grade

Hook'em

LOL. Peace, brother. I used to live in PA. I'll talk fishing with you sometime, you crusty old fart
Thats a better topic Slim, this BB will swing ya personality pretty quick, after all these yrs I get so upset about football, feels like we in SMU conference..LOL!

Hook'em

Hook'em

Maybe you need to heed your own words and wait until he has coached a game here before deciding he isn't the guy.

Thats a better topic Slim, this BB will swing ya personality pretty quick, after all these yrs I get so upset about football, feels like we in SMU conference..LOL! Hook'em
You sound as frustrated as a Georgia Democrat. Don't worry though FBHorn, I think Herman is Texas' Trump and will help make Texas great again.

=)roll
Stop with the Trump stuff already your nemesis is gone.
They are always lurking, just letting them know I'm still thinking about them. A hit dog is always gonna holler, they say, so I'm just waiting for him to make an appearance.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT