ADVERTISEMENT

Gag em ags!!!! ………..

They're in bad shape. I have family that went to that school and none of them answered my calls or texts today. I didn't send rancid texts-- like I would have years ago-- just normal "hey let's talk" type stuff.

They were having none of it.
Yeah I know the buyout is massive but they probably need to figure out a way to move on from Jimbo. I mean every recruit has to be having 2nd thoughts and the whole roster has to be thinking about the portal.

Even Liberty beat Arkansas on their homecoming weekend, lol.

Regarding JImbo's buyout: Is there like a bad behavior clause? Like if a BMD sent an intern or hooker undercover to Jimbo's office to seduce him ... do they still have to pay the buyout?

Even Liberty beat Arkansas on their homecoming weekend, lol.

Regarding JImbo's buyout: Is there like a bad behavior clause? Like if a BMD sent an intern or hooker undercover to Jimbo's office to seduce him ... do they still have to pay the buyout?
Almost every contract has a “morality clause” where if you get fired for violating such clause goi would forfeit any buyout. I’d assume it’s in his deal too.

Almost every contract has a “morality clause” where if you get fired for violating such clause goi would forfeit any buyout. I’d assume it’s in his deal too.
Remember, this is aggy we're talking about here. Their history of face palms is well documented and thanks to the internet age, everyone else has been enlightened to what our families have known for ages.

I bet Fisher could bend over a yell leader in the Dixie chicken parking lot and not even receive a reprimand. They've preemptively enshrined that dude. 😆

This is all I remember -- December 4, 2017:

10 years $75 million

"If Jimbo can't get it done, can't nobody can get it done..." <<<< aggy buddy of mine......

• Haha
Reactions: westx and freeper
This is all I remember -- December 4, 2017:

10 years $75 million

"If Jimbo can't get it done, can't nobody can get it done..." <<<< aggy buddy of mine......

Welp, then no one is going to get it done at aggy.

I'm thankful for aggys. They give us comic relief. We all need to unwind and laugh hard and loud, and this clan provides non-stop material. 🤣

Reactions: freeper
I think at this point Jimbo doesn’t want to be at Aggie anymore. He’s mailing it in. He’s #17 in recruiting for 2023. Half of his #1 recruiting class from 2022 is about to transfer or get kicked off the team. His qbs suck. He’s going to have to replace his OC and DC. I think he’s like screw this and just waiting to get fired.

There were rumors about him going back home to WVU for his last coaching gig. Looks like WVU will probably fire their coach after (or during) this season. I wonder if WVU and Aggie work something out so Jimbo Can leave.

3 of the last 5 teams to start top 6 and finshed unranked were coached by Jimbo:

FSU 2017
TAMU 2021
TAMU 2022

• Haha
Reactions: diadevic
They're in bad shape. I have family that went to that school and none of them answered my calls or texts today. I didn't send rancid texts-- like I would have years ago-- just normal "hey let's talk" type stuff.

Did you call for a welfare check?

In the past, I used to get texts from aggy family and friends when there was an aggy win and Longhorn loss. Haven't received any this year. 😁🤘🤘

• Haha
Reactions: RoboCocks21
A sure sign that the Apocalypse is on the packers.

They're 3/6

And they didn't just lose today they lost to the lions.

Who are coached by an aggie.

Shame

I think at this point Jimbo doesn’t want to be at Aggie anymore. He’s mailing it in. He’s #17 in recruiting for 2023. Half of his #1 recruiting class from 2022 is about to transfer or get kicked off the team. His qbs suck. He’s going to have to replace his OC and DC. I think he’s like screw this and just waiting to get fired.

There were rumors about him going back home to WVU for his last coaching gig. Looks like WVU will probably fire their coach after (or during) this season. I wonder if WVU and Aggie work something out so Jimbo Can leave.
Are you saying he will negotiate down to leave, because I don’t see aggy buying him out. They have a good DC. It is just the 23 avg pt/game OC/HC (19 pts/gm if you only include FBS) that doesn’t give there defense a chance. I don’t see why anybody would touch Fisher with a 10 ft pole after this debacle.

I can't feel sorry for the aggies. I just can't. Same goes with the land thieves. I mean, I'm not happy because Texas still has issues, but I don't feel bad either. **** them.
We’re headed in a positive direction. They are… not to put it kindly

Reactions: westx
I really don’t give two sh!ts. If I’m being honest, it’d rather the gooners do better than the aggies. And I bet anyone in the country would. I feel no sorrow, this sh!t is generally cyclical except for you aggies. You guys will NEVER amount to anything no matter how much you spend. You guys are just weird man. Just sayin…

I can't feel sorry for the aggies. I just can't. Same goes with the land thieves. I mean, I'm not happy because Texas still has issues, but I don't feel bad either. **** them.

aggy could lose every game for a decade and I'd never feel sorry for them. If they were playing The University of Iraq, I'd pull for Iraq. F*ck aggy!

Are you saying he will negotiate down to leave, because I don’t see aggy buying him out. They have a good DC. It is just the 23 avg pt/game OC/HC (19 pts/gm if you only include FBS) that doesn’t give there defense a chance. I don’t see why anybody would touch Fisher with a 10 ft pole after this debacle.
Yes or I could see him just going to WVU. They are made for each other.

Their defense hasn’t been very good this year.

Here's a blown up version so everyone can bask in the glory.
Untitled.0.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT