ADVERTISEMENT

Game prediction thread WV vs Texas

EWNHorn

Nov 30, 2014
I haven't seen one on here just for this.....so here goes:

I'm worried about the team that will step out on the field. Not just because of Nelson and Wheeler. I'm not sure they are pissed and ready to knock someone out. I worry about the start of the game being us getting behind and then we can't keep pace. I hope I look like more of an idiot come around 6:30 saturday night........

WV 38
Texas 35

Mud hole. Either Texas or WV. That’s my prediction. Hard to call for me.

UT season has flip flopped. The hardest part of our schedule was supposed to the the first half, not the second. Two of UT's biggest wins were against USC and TCU. Well who hasn't beaten TCU, they are a train wreck and not a quality win, USC is proving to be average. The two best teams UT has played are OSU and OU. UT DOMINATED OU, until the last half, great win for a team that has issues playing up to their potential. OSU gave a blueprint on how to beat Orlando's D. Outside of two freshman, the UT D Backs are at best average, UT D Front can't get pressure. UT will have their hands full with WV and unless they get pressure on the QB they will get killed. I think they lose one of two to Tech or Iowa State. That said, UT 35 - WV 41. Damn I hope I'm wrong. Still a major step forward for this team, light years ahead of where they have been the last few years.

31-24 WVU. Hope I'm wrong, but WVU has an even better offense than OKST and there is no guarantee Texas will be able to keep up offensively. They have not been able to put one full game on offense together this season and will go long stretches, even entire halves without scoring or moving the ball.

31-24 WVU. Hope I'm wrong, but WVU has an even better offense than OKST and there is no guarantee Texas will be able to keep up offensively. They have not been able to put one full game on offense together this season and will go long stretches, even entire halves without scoring or moving the ball.

Did you forget we beat ou? They are one of the most explosive offenses in the country and we kept up pretty well. But I get your point.

I spoke with my d!ck. My d!ck says that he's confused. Not confused about life or "anything else", just confused about who will win this game.

When I asked what he has to be confused about, my d!ck said "I don't know which Texas team will show up."

My d!ck is wise.

I spoke with my d!ck. My d!ck says that he's confused. Not confused about life or "anything else", just confused about who will win this game.

When I asked what he has to be confused about, my d!ck said "I don't know which Texas team will show up."

My d!ck is wise.

Your d!ck isn't wise it has probably got you in trouble a few times

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT