Gameday Atmosphere thoughts and feedback

austinhorn

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2001
Hi all,

Let me start by saying the gameday atmosphere is light years ahead of where we were under the Patterson debacle. Here are some of my thoughts but would love to hear others.

-I miss the some of the pageantry. For example, the band, During the games, I completely forget the band is there sometimes! Although I did hear them playing 'neck'. Surprise that's allowed but love it. ha
-Love LOVE the witty song choices that are spot on timing-wise, i.e the waiting song when the refs were trying to figure stuff out
-Would love a good sing-a-long song between 3rd/4th qtr (instead of ACDC, we have that for our walkout band...). Something Texas related and we can gradually add words to it. (If you're gonna play in texas, or friends in low places)
-feels like this season is jammed with more commercials (tiffs treats/kendra/that random interviews before the game of people.)
-when the crowd has already started TEXAS FIGHT, we don't need the microphone guy to chime in! Hell, I'm not sure we need him at all to be honest

The pump of music is fantastic, the sing alongs that the students love are excellent as well. The guys with the horns, amazing. Let's make that permanent!

OK, that was cathartic.

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.