Georgia fans sound confident

BattleshipTexas

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2001
Here are some posts from their boards:

We can 100% beat Texas. There's no doubt in my mind. --jojones22

I do love how this is setting up for us. Think the team is going to be pumped for this game and are going to play out of their minds to win it and make a statement. Texas has been fed a lot of rat poison lately too. --Jamaica Dawg

My biggest concern is Sark’s eye candy and our lack of eye discipline at linebacker and in the secondary. But I agree with OP that we have the talent to get the job done and that we’re the more battle-tested team. In Kirby we trust. Go Dawgs!! --welter0034

There is not one position for texas that they are overwhelmingly better than georgia correct me if im wrong...texas have not played anyone with this amount of talent its up to us on with what type of mindset we come out with this is literally about us...im with you tho i feel we win this game i also like that we are beyond battle tested at this point in the season going against quality opponents on the road so this atmosphere wont bother us as much on top of that quarterbacks have to play the game of there lives to beat us so we gone see what ewers does --Ron1989

Texas has done well with a very soft schedule. https://www.espn.com/college-football/team/schedule/_/id/251/texas-longhorns
That is 4 home games against very soft competition, a road game versus Michigan that media folks have overhyped as a win. QB who got replaced lol and barely a top 30 type team. Then they have the "dominant" neutral road win versus the rival Okie. Okie with a true freshman QB and going against the number 5-8 WR's because their top 4 were out. Open your eyes folks. Texas is going to be in for their 1st test and they WILL FAIL at home! They have faced 2 back up QB's in their so called biggest games of the season and Welcome Beck. I will be ready to eat crow or whatever needs to be thrown at me after Saturday night but none will come. Step back and really evaluate both teams and what we have gone through. This team is more prepared than any for the big win AND going forward for the season. I will put my money on Kirby every time. Bama on the road was the only team we couldn't complete the comeback and win going all the way back to Oh St when we had to make plays to win. We are beating Texas. --Manny

We may be a bigger underdog to Texas next week than we have been against anyone since 2016 --Redpants2001

Kirby vs Sark:

Sark has the biggest advantage, because he knows our team has horrible eye discipline, so he’s geeked he gets to scheme up so much to keep the defense on their heels --rhpmiller88

Kirby has won a big game. Sark hasn't --14Dawgs34

Sark couldn't beat Oklahoma or Washington when it mattered. Beat one of Saban worst teams of the last 10 years. Nope. Cant win when it matters --14Dawgs34

Wasn't one of Saban's worst teams. They were ranked 3 when Texas beat them(Same team that beat us in the SECCG). Sark has won a big game. --Huntinfool

One has a team whose strength of schedule is 7 and the other is 82. --TruthhurtsDawg

they've won only 1 natty in the past 50 years. Yet, they still have monster egos. Or, as they say in Texas....all hat, no cattle. --Herty Field

• Haha
Reactions: TowerLightJay

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.