ADVERTISEMENT

Glass Half Full Thoughts

ColladorUT

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2021
  • Texas played 3 true freshman O-Linemen and a true freshman (in my book) QB in their first road game against a team that will be in the top 10 next week.
    • There will be better days ahead for the offense and Ewers. Wanting to bench him is stupid.
  • The defense has played poorly in both road games this year, but our hardest game left (TCU) is at home.
  • Most people predicted 8-4 to start the year, and this is a team that I would probably still pick to finish right there.
    • Texas finally gets a bye, and the schedule lines up. There are no freebies, but KSU is overrated IMO and again we get TCU at home. I still feel good about Texas beating KU and Baylor, allowing for us to lose to TCU.
  • Of course we aren't a complete team and could lose more than 1 more time, but again I think 8-4 is realistic and would be a take.
  • Candidly this game was circled as a loss pretty much all year, and while it sucks how it happened and it definitely got away (again), the result isn't shocking.
  • Aggy is sucking right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News