ADVERTISEMENT

Going back to the good times

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Well we're resuming the rivalry after 13 years and I can't think of a better way to start.

There was this aggie and when he was young he had a terrible accident and lost all the skin around his ears understandingly he was very sensitive about it but it didn't keep him from doing very well in life. One day he wanted to start a new business. He didn't know much about the business he wanted to start so he interviewed someone who did.

The first person he interviewed was a well qualified graduate from UT. The interview went very well. At the end of the interview the aggie asked if he noticed anything different about him and the Texas guy said yeah you ain't got any ears. I'm sorry sir but you're not what I'm looking for.

The next person he interviewed was another aggie. During the interview he asked if he noticed anything different about him. And the aggie says yeah you're wearing contacts. The other aggie says why yes I am how could you tell?

Well I was thinking sure as hell can't wear glasses.

Well we're resuming the rivalry after 13 years and I can't think of a better way to start.

There was this aggie and when he was young he had a terrible accident and lost all the skin around his ears understandingly he was very sensitive about it but it didn't keep him from doing very well in life. One day he wanted to start a new business. He didn't know much about the business he wanted to start so he interviewed someone who did.

The first person he interviewed was a well qualified graduate from UT. The interview went very well. At the end of the interview the aggie asked if he noticed anything different about him and the Texas guy said yeah you ain't got any ears. I'm sorry sir but you're not what I'm looking for.

The next person he interviewed was another aggie. During the interview he asked if he noticed anything different about him. And the aggie says yeah you're wearing contacts. The other aggie says why yes I am how could you tell?

Well I was thinking sure as hell can't wear glasses.
Is this a new Aggie joke thread you started?

2 aggys out hunting....one accidentally shots the other one....In a panic he grabs his cell phone and dials 911....he tells the operator he has shot his friend and he is not sure is he is dead and he doesnt know what to do. The operator says well first we have to make sure he is dead.....she hears BOOM!....ok, now what?

• Haha
Reactions: JonBinge
Q: Why do Aggie parents put I'm an Aggie Mom or Aggie Dad bumper stickers on their vehicles?

A: So they can park in the handicap spots.

Aggie comes home early from work, finds another man in bed with his wife. Goes to the night stand, removes the revolver, shoots the man. He points the gun at his own head. Wife starts laughing. "Shut up bi#ch! You're next!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT