ADVERTISEMENT

Good game Longhorns

JayhawkinGeorgia

Apr 11, 2009
UT kept it closer than I thought it would be. It seemed like the game stayed at about a 6-10 point lead for KU for an eternity. Allen is awesome. If we had been able to get him rather than you all, I think we would be a heavy favorite to win it all. Damn. I doubt he stays for another year, but if he does, he'll be a preseason pick for the Wooden Award next year.

I have always respected the Jayhawks. Good luck the rest of the way. Next year, hopefully, is the year we challenge for your dominance of the Big 12.

I have always respected the Jayhawks. Good luck the rest of the way. Next year, hopefully, is the year we challenge for your dominance of the Big 12.

Frankly, I have a hard time seeing how next year will be significantly better than this one, given that (1) Allen is almost certain to leave and (2) Andrew Jones is now a possible loss, given that he has been creeping into the first round of mock drafts. At least we'll have a PG, I guess.

Frankly, I have a hard time seeing how next year will be significantly better than this one, given that (1) Allen is almost certain to leave and (2) Andrew Jones is now a possible loss, given that he has been creeping into the first round of mock drafts. At least we'll have a PG, I guess.
Well, I can't argue with that, but, my f'ing orange glasses distorts things here and there. BTW, I will be very surprised if Andrew Jones goes. I don't see NBA calibur yet, but, if he needs the money then I guess the D leagues may work.

Yep. I meant he was as good as gone because Shaka would not be allowing him to return.

It's for the best. Glad they finally made it official.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT