ADVERTISEMENT

Good vs Evil predictions

Belldozer1

Aug 20, 2014
Im going to go with Good on this one and being we're favored by 27.5 points. Who could blame me. Hopefully Baylor will start rebounding next year. Their coach seems like a good guy.

Unless Baylor conjured up a defense recently that I am not aware of, ou will cover.

Im going to go with Good on this one and being we're favored by 27.5 points. Who could blame me. Hopefully Baylor will start rebounding next year. Their coach seems like a good guy.

Matt Rhule appears to be a good coach and a good guy. His recruiting class was very good if you consider what he stepped into. And he has a good recruiting class coming in next year. He also had some kids who were 4* players who have xfrd from other schools who will play next year. Maybe.

But he has inherited a team especially on defense that was poorly coached. With the exception of Andrew Billings Baylor has recruited mediocre talent defensively. And Matt Rhule, not Art Briles, has to pay the price. He signed a 7 year contract. He will need every year of it.

Reactions: westx
I'm as BU bearish (mike drop) as they come, but -- they actually got a couple of sacks last week and the D looked presentable. The offense (especially the O-Line) is horrific. Matt Rhule slept in his office Monday night. That just tells me he will be tired while getting his ass kicked. OU is not known for taking it easy when they get a dog down. OU is playing for a playoff spot. Mayfield is playing for the Heisman, and when he finally sits Kyler Murray will be looking to shine. Factor in we can't score an offensive touchdown against freaking UTSA ... OU 69, BU 10. I'm giving . 27.5 and have all my Xmas money on the line. Boomer Sooner. Barf.

Reactions: westx
I'm as BU bearish (mike drop) as they come, but -- they actually got a couple of sacks last week and the D looked presentable. The offense (especially the O-Line) is horrific. Matt Rhule slept in his office Monday night. That just tells me he will be tired while getting his ass kicked. OU is not known for taking it easy when they get a dog down. OU is playing for a playoff spot. Mayfield is playing for the Heisman, and when he finally sits Kyler Murray will be looking to shine. Factor in we can't score an offensive touchdown against freaking UTSA ... OU 69, BU 10. I'm giving . 27.5 and have all my Xmas money on the line. Boomer Sooner. Barf.
Diadevic, you're a good guy so I'll extend the same offer I made on this very board last year when Charlie was still setting the program back decades. I will allow you to piggyback on my team this year but you have to cheer on OU for the rest of the year. Next year you guys will do better so you can jump back over on Baylor's side. And yes, I had a few on this board take me up on my generosity.

Reactions: diadevic
Baylor is inept on both sides of the ball. Some of the Kevin Steele / Guy Morris squads could beat this bunch.

Diadevic, you're a good guy so I'll extend the same offer I made on this very board last year when Charlie was still setting the program back decades. I will allow you to piggyback on my team this year but you have to cheer on OU for the rest of the year. Next year you guys will do better so you can jump back over on Baylor's side. And yes, I had a few on this board take me up on my generosity.

You sound like a douche lol but I'll take your trailer for a spin anytime!

Bell trying to horn in on my "giveth and taketh away" mantra.

OU- A LOT
BU- A little

Dirt merchants easily covers.

Reactions: Belldozer1
It better have a microwave!
That's like saying it better have tires on the roof. What else do you expect. Of course it does, microwave and tires on the roof. Those didn't come standard though, those were additional upgrades

Last edited:
Reactions: RoboCocks21
I was pretty sure that "taking your trailer for a spin" was a euphemism, until the discussion of microwave & tires. Now I'm confused.

Reactions: ASURAM2010
I've seen nothing to suggest Baylor is capable of being within 30'of OU. That's what happens when your entire program graduates, transfers or gives up.

Hard to beleive they came in to the Texas game last year 6-0. Since that loss they haven't won a game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT