ADVERTISEMENT

Got my first date of the year with this 19 Italiano.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm judgmental.

it's creepy.

i'm sure she's a nice girl, but it's just plain creepy to throw a picture of a girl you just met who appears to be half your age on an internet message board so that a bunch of dorks can ogle her and feign jealousy of your life.

I'm begging whatever cosmic force that's out there to not have a son.

Also, why is it that I have to see this chicks face everytime I hit reply. She also sort of looks a little like one of my exgirlfriends, only this chicks a little bigger.

Originally posted by hhshusky2002:
Seriously,

IMAGINE if you had a daughter. You would be ok with this?

This has nothing to do with morals. I don't think the guy is going to hell (something i don't even believe in) just because he does this. I just think it's WEIRD.

You keep going with the mom/dad/daughter angle. She's old enough to vote. She can do what she wants. Besides, that's how Italians roll.

Originally posted by OBConnection:
Originally posted by pobo33:
Originally posted by chadkeller:
My girlfriend is far, far better looking. Granted she's an actress, but still... good lord that girl is as plain as they come.

So what? I have dated a lot of hot chicks but I don't boast that my girlfriend is better looking that yours. If I met your girlfriend, would I think that she is hot? Probably so but I wouldn't have cared.

Always remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Pobo-

I don't think he came on here to say that his gf is better looking. I think he came on here because the OP is making it seem like he's hooking up with the most gorgeous girl in the world, which I think we can all agree she's not.

Again, she's cute or "okay," but I think it's more about the fact that not all of us on here decide to run to OB's when we (they, I'm married) hook up with an attractive woman.

Good point. It is just hard to know based on a message board conversation. I am sure that Chad is a good guy to hang out with.

Originally posted by OBConnection:
but I think it's more about the fact that not all of us on here decide to run to OB's when we (they, I'm married) hook up with an attractive woman.

...It'd be a whole lot cooler if you did...

I kid, I kid.

Reactions: 65HornInTacoma
K then I hope you never have a daughter for your sake, since after she turns 18 you apparently won't care what she does.

And it's not just that she's a teenager, she's with her parents. It's tasteless and creepy.

Originally posted by meeotch:
My girlfriend is far, far better looking. Granted she's an actress, but still... good lord that girl is as plain as they come.

Did you play "Danny" in "The Guiding Light"?

Did you play "Danny" in "The Guiding Light"?
Yeah - that's her.

Not your girlfriend. DID YOU, Chad Keller, play Danny?
Uh, no.

Well heck. OK, did you play that guy in the Extenze infomercial that answer's the questions from the fake lady reporter on the streets? Because he's got a good looking girlfriend. Does that stuff really work? In the infomercial you say it made you both longer AND thicker.

Reactions: sfhorn
I know Chad personally and the many times we have hung out he has NEVER come across like a "braggart" or whatever...to the contrary he is a down to earth guy who has his opinions...just like you and i...if he thinks the chick is ugly...whatever...it's his opinion...he's not talking about your wife or girlfriend or sister or daughter...he's one of the friendliest guys I have ever met here and that means a ton to me...

If his GF is an actress...I think thats great for him...he should bring her to tailgate next year and let us get our own pics...with her...not him
tongue.gif

Reactions: WapitiHorn and duqu
I may be mistaken - and if I am I apologize - but didn't Chad say in an older post his gf has been in recent teen movies (an Aggy recognized her at the airport)? I was thinking Ashley Tisdale...

Originally posted by McGarnagle:

Well...

Don't make me say it.
She's been in enough movies and tv shows that there's plenty of pics out there. And not hard to find.

OK Chad, post a pic or GTFO!
3dgrin.gif

IMG_9539.jpg

Thats a nip slip, I saved it and zoomed in and you can actully see one of those little bumps on the areola
roll.gif

I just like to add that joe natural >>>> chad keller. And I find joe natural extremely annoying.

Chad Keller is a lost cause.

Reactions: sfhorn
Originally posted by sldl:

Thats a nip slip, I saved it and zoomed in and you can actully see one of those little bumps on the areola
roll.gif

And I thought this thread couldn't get any creepier...
laugh.gif

O. B Connection....., I guess you should just give me the boooot...kick me off TEXas rivals.com......

all this holier than thou, what kind of parent lets her hangout with a guy like me....., maybe, you might ask them.....maybe the very same parents that have two daughters sunbathing topless...... one 19 and the other 18 yrs old daughters....,

i guess your the GUY walking up and down the beach. Your the culture Police...., all along the way your wife is nudging you on, to tell em to put their tops back on......, the other half are wearing tongs...... then not only that YOUR calling the Social people to turn in the parents to the authorities......,

You immediately assume, oooh my ...oh my...judge, jury, convicted....lets assasinate someones character......, You want sooooo bad to be able to connect the dots.....to say ...hmmgh......topless..... Must be a Whore... a sleezy gal....thats seeen more dicks than most busy bus stops........Before you get offf your high and mighty perch you sit on....dont assume.....

Dont assume i am hooooking up.....thats your puritanical concocted conception...and yes.....its every bit as it seeems..... i guess you will be up all night.....wondering , do older guys really go out with younger gals.......all thats up to you ..... ....

it is what it is.....i cant change it...... boot me off the site....come arrest me......call Police.....stand on your pedestal of OB connection and claim holier than thou.......,

pretty soooon you will have a fan base your lookingfor.........

Originally posted by wwVYd:
I just like to add that joe natural >>>> chad keller. And I find joe natural extremely annoying.

Chad Keller is a lost cause.

C'mon man!

This could best be characterized as "The Most Interesting Man in the World" vs. Chuck Norris. Just grab a bag of popcorn, relax and enjoy!

geezis h! is this the first time y'all have seen a joe natural thread?

the dude has told us time & again how he finds beauty in all different types of gals. i think that's badass. i also think this gal is cute. who knows, maybe she's chad's soul-mate?

joe, keep living the good life.

most of us here are creeps, we just demonstrate that nature in private.

you're the man, joe.

Originally posted by joenatural:
O. B Connection....., I guess you should just give me the boooot...kick me off TEXas rivals.com......

all this holier than thou, what kind of parent lets her hangout with a guy like me....., maybe, you might ask them.....maybe the very same parents that have two daughters sunbathing topless...... one 19 and the other 18 yrs old daughters....,

i guess your the GUY walking up and down the beach. Your the culture Police...., all along the way your wife is nudging you on, to tell em to put their tops back on......, the other half are wearing tongs...... then not only that YOUR calling the Social people to turn in the parents to the authorities......,

You immediately assume, oooh my ...oh my...judge, jury, convicted....lets assasinate someones character......, You want sooooo bad to be able to connect the dots.....to say ...hmmgh......topless..... Must be a Whore... a sleezy gal....thats seeen more dicks than most busy bus stops........Before you get offf your high and mighty perch you sit on....dont assume.....

Dont assume i am hooooking up.....thats your puritanical concocted conception...and yes.....its every bit as it seeems..... i guess you will be up all night.....wondering , do older guys really go out with younger gals.......all thats up to you ..... ....

it is what it is.....i cant change it...... boot me off the site....come arrest me......call Police.....stand on your pedestal of OB connection and claim holier than thou.......,

lurk.gif

Just when I thought this thread would die, now it gets more interesting.

you....can...do...what....you....want....i....am...not....against....topless
...sunbathing....i...do...not...care....who...you...hook....up....with....i
...think....it....is.....weird....that....you...do...it...with....their...
parents...there....and....then...go....post....a....picture....on....the
...net.....it...is...not...that...you...are...dating....younger....people
..it....is...that....the....manner...in...which...you...do...it...seems.
.very....predatory...(period)
This post was edited on 1/1 9:09 PM by hhshusky2002

don't listen to O. B Connection.
This post was edited on 1/1 9:13 PM by El Mahico

Haha. Is there any reason of the 15+ people who find it weird you decide to call me out?

Also- I never said what kind of parents let her hang out with a guy like YOU. read. I don't understand what parents let their 19 year old daughter take pictures with some random guy in Mexico (you are random to them, I assume) and then walk around town and hang out with them.

I find it strange. It's not a reflection of you, more of a comment on the parents, which is what I said in my original post. Calm down.

Originally posted by El Mahico:

don't listen to O. B Connection. Frankly, he represents all that is crappy on this site.

You take your shots at me everywhere you can. Would you mind sharing with me:

a) what I've done to you, and
b) how my presence and role within the site has any impact on your experience with the way you interact with the content on the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT