ADVERTISEMENT

Got Pain, Stress and Anxiety? Rogue Shop's newest Delta 9 Gummy can help with that (25% OFF)

'Noid----<---- please essplain....
Apparently THC can cause paranoia when taken in larger amounts. What I experienced wasn’t so much that, but my mind was racing for about two hours. I chalk it up to having never used it before, haven’t had an issue since.

My dude..... you know and I know that while your previous employer looked for certain substances in they system-- the sure as hell didn't (always) look for PEDs.

And from what I understand (because I'm not an expert) you shouldn't pop positive with the Delta 9. There's not enough juice in that orange.
1987 BAMC, I was stationed there. Random drug testing was implemented and I popped hot for dbol, winstrol and anadrol multiple times. I was a bodybuilder. Threatened with an article15. Coke, mary jane and codeine got you the boot back then.

Last edited:
Reactions: OMGanja
So? Does sponsorship mean one can post threads dedicated to selling products? I look forward to the day half the threads on here are pushing products.
Well obviously it does or the tread would be gone LOL. Apparently ignoring things we don't like is hard to do....

Reactions: OMGanja
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT