ADVERTISEMENT

Got some Bad News My Dudes

Herman is crushing #5 Louisville 31-0 right now. His team is making the Heisman front runner look silly. Add this game to Herman's resume. This further validates that Herman and Strong are not the same.

I'll admit, this game was pretty persuasive. All the same, I still look at situations where a coach is able to get his team up for the 2 or 3 Power-5 games they play against marquee opponents in a season with at least SOME skepticism. Not writing it off. But it also raises even bigger questions about what exactly was going on in their last several games...

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
I'll admit, this game was pretty persuasive. All the same, I still look at situations where a coach is able to get his team up for the 2 or 3 Power-5 games they play against marquee opponents in a season with at least SOME skepticism. Not writing it off. But it also raises even bigger questions about what exactly was going on in their last several games...

Navy runs the triple option and I bet Herman learned not to trash talk the upcoming opponent even if it is SMU.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
Herman has been an underdog 11 times, 6 as an OC and 5 as a HC...He's won them all.

The dude is trying like hell to make me believe and I'm starting to buy more stock each time I watch his team take the field.

That was an extremely well coached and well prepared team last night. Not to mention Major put on a show as OC.

I would try to get him. If he weren't in conference he'd be getting more play. He's averaging over 9 wins a year for the last 11yesrs. That is exactly the type of resume we're looking for
Gundy does seem to sign a handful of JUCO transfers that he relies on each year...I don't know how this would work with UT not being super friendly with JUCOS

Herman has been an underdog 11 times, 6 as an OC and 5 as a HC...He's won them all.

The dude is trying like hell to make me believe and I'm starting to buy more stock each time I watch his team take the field.

That was an extremely well coached and well prepared team last night. Not to mention Major put on a show as OC.
Having that DT Oliver is a huge deal too, that kid is special. I hope his injury isn't severe.

Gundy does seem to sign a handful of JUCO transfers that he relies on each year...I don't know how this would work with UT not being super friendly with JUCOS
Gundy has grown into a legit HC. At UT he'd get better players and he does pay attention to detail and he can get rid of the mullet.

Gundy has grown into a legit HC. At UT he'd get better players and he does pay attention to detail and he can get rid of the mullet.
He ain't going anywhere. He's from there, played there, he's royalty. I am 40 is Never leaving Stilly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT