ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Father’s Day!!

Happy Father’s Day, to you Longhorn gentlemen and our resident sooner and aggy friends. This is is a damn good song from the early 90s or late 80s (can’t remember). for all you fathers. Enjoy!

Reactions: Oldmanastro
Well this is my 2nd father's day as a grandfather and a third one is coming at the end of the year. About damn time those kids started having kids.

Well this is my 2nd father's day as a grandfather and a third one is coming at the end of the year. About damn time those kids started having kids
Congratulations! My first one will be here July 8th (or before). My son asked me how things changed after he was born (he’s the oldest and this is his first). I just laughed and said “your whole approach to life is about to change and you don’t even realize how much”. He said “come on Dad!!! I’m being serious!” I laughed and said “me too….”

Congratulations! My first one will be here July 8th (or before). My son asked me how things changed after he was born (he’s the oldest and this is his first). I just laughed and said “your whole approach to life is about to change and you don’t even realize how much”. He said “come on Dad!!! I’m being serious!” I laughed and said “me too….”
100% spot on to the very last word. There really isn't a good description to convey the life change. Best I can say is that it's not a new chapter, it's an entirely new book.

I know. About 3 months after my son was born it dawned on me much things have changed. All those little things that I used to do at certain times had gone away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT