ADVERTISEMENT

Happy holidays from the golden state.

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Well thru all the trials and tribulations I made it and apparently you guys did to yay.

Since this is a sports board my biggest thought is wait till next year lol.

I saw that TX got the tail end of that cold front that's sweeping the country. My brother told me things will be back to normal in a few days. Good.

Speaking of weather California is expected to get rain all of next week. I mean the entire state is getting hit. It's desperately needed.

It's the farmers I'm happiest for. Remember that the heart of the CA economy is agriculture.

Hey you guys go out and enjoy your families.

outhereincali

Last edited:
Sometimes, like today, not too bad living in California. Until tax time.

Sometimes, like today, not too bad living in California. Until tax time.
I live in the Sacramento area, Placer country to be exact. You know what's crazy about CA? A couple of weeks ago I was driving on I-80 towards Oakland and the hills were bright green. And it's December. I've seen that so much of that in December in CA.

Reactions: Belldozer1
I was just in the Indio/Palm Springs area the first week of December. Weather was quite nice tbh. I love to visit Cali but just doesn’t make sense financially. Lol. In any case, Merry Christmas Eve to you all from the Rocket City area.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Placer County is beautiful country. Merry Christmas @outhereincali ...to you and yours and to all my homies here in the OB Dungeon.....
It is. Go to the wineries near Fair Play. Have been for 25 years. Hope to go there in a few weeks. And the greenery the opposite we saw in Okla. and Texas. Only green in the winter when it rains.

It is. Go to the wineries near Fair Play. Have been for 25 years. Hope to go there in a few weeks. And the greenery the opposite we saw in Okla. and Texas. Only green in the winter when it rains.
Placer country is one of the fastest growing counties in CA. I live in Roseville and by the end of the decade it will have 175,000 people.

My favorite place is Grass Valley about 40 miles north of us. The altitude is 1500 feet. And when the rains start on Tuesday they'll be getting some snow.
'
It's a little town but it's beautiful. Every CA hippie whose still alive probably lives here lol.

Reactions: Okie70
I see tcu crap everywhere and dumb a$$ billboards saying first team in Texas to make the College football playoffs makes me sick
Unfortunately it's true. I'm pissed that they got there before we did.

But wth I will pull for them against MI.

Never could stand MI. And Harbaugh is a *rick just like his mentor Bo Schembechler.

C'mon Max

Reactions: freeper
Not getting the Harbaugh hate. Did a good job at Stanford and better for the 49ers. Then politics got him canned. Obviously a good coach. Were you pulling for Ohio State? Do hope TCU beats them.

Not getting the Harbaugh hate. Did a good job at Stanford and better for the 49ers. Then politics got him canned. Obviously a good coach. Were you pulling for Ohio State? Do hope TCU beats them.
I don't like either team. But I was stunned how soft tOSU got when MI started to pull away.

The Harbaugh hate came when he was with the niners.

He was flat out rude to fans and kids during training camp. The way he was with kids especially angered me.

I mean he was telling these kids that he works 18 hours a day and he doesn't have much time for things like this.

He actually said that. He acted so put upon. All these fans,/kids wanted to do was to shake his hand and take a picture with him ask him a couple of questions.

Then there was the stupid hand sleeping and then running away from the other coaches with the post game hand shake.

He had this going on with Pete Carroll but Carroll got the last laugh.

He got off to such a bad start with the fans that after the first season at MI they sent him out on a pr tour to try and make him look good for the fans.

Sure he's a good coach but his team clearly game up against GA.

It'll be interesting to see how he reacts if TCU takes command in the FB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT