ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Thanksgiving!

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
From me and Stranger! Have a safe Holiday and be careful if ya driving or flying or just drunk! Not like the old days waiting to play the Aggs tomorrow with a Turkey dinner and good football!..Be sure and tell ya kids that ya love them!

Stranger says the same, if ya going Overseas don't forget ya Bulletproof Vest!
pjyg6rqlwin01.jpg

From me and Stranger! Have a safe Holiday and be careful if ya driving or flying or just drunk! Not like the old days waiting to play the Aggs tomorrow with a Turkey dinner and good football!..Be sure and tell ya kids that ya love them!

Stranger says the same, if ya going Overseas don't forget ya Bulletproof Vest!
pjyg6rqlwin01.jpg
Looks like stranger is fixing to leave you a little Thanksgiving surprise hope you were carrying your courtesy grocery bag with you

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Meh, screw you guys and Thanksgiving too. I just paid $10 for Coors Light in the Denver airport after missing my connection by 2 minutes because United sucks! :D

If any of you yahoos are sitting around today and want to impress your relatives and act like you have the smarts real good, here's a little Christmas Vacation movie trivia for you:

IMO the most famous person in the Christmas Vacation movie wasn't Chevey Chase, Beverly Diangelo or Cousin Eddie, no, it was Aunt Bethany(Mae Questel), A/K/A, the most notable Betty Boop. Pretty damn interesting fact.

Last edited:
Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT