Heart of an Orangeblood: Adam Robles

Sunny Nelson

Staff
Jan 31, 2024
At Orangebloods, we’re more than just a community of Texas Longhorn fans—we’re a family united by our shared passion, pride, and the power of Longhorn Nation. It’s not just about supporting our team; it’s about how we use our collective strength to make a lasting difference. As the largest Longhorn fan community, we have an incredible opportunity to do more than cheer from behind our keyboards. That’s why we’re launching a special monthly column that will spotlight young Longhorn fans with special challenges or difficulties, as well as their families. Through these profiles, we aim to highlight their love for the Longhorns while rallying our subscriber base to support them on their personal journeys. Together, we can show that being an Orangeblood isn’t just about wearing burnt orange—it’s about living a life of purpose, compassion, and making an impact on those who need it most.

Please help us welcome a very special teenager, Adam Robles, to the Orangeblood's community! Adam has had quite the week after tweeting a request to Texas AD Chris Del Conte, to see if he might be able to secure comfortable accommodations at DKR. Adam attends home games with his dad, George; however the heat exacerbates Adam's medical challenges. In the true Longhorn Nation spirit of giving, CDC helped George and Adam attend last night's game in the Touchdown Club.

I met Adam today to hear about his love for the Texas Longhorns, his experience at the game and to welcome him to our Orangeblood's community by giving him premium access to OB, as well as some spending money!

@Adam0121 welcome to the Orangeblood's family! We are so happy you are here!

Favorite player: "Honestly, Quinn Ewers!"

Tell me about your experience in the Terrace Club: "I loved it a lot! I love it a lot more than the ADA section. This was perfect, I had restrooms and food, it was wonderful! When I first got to the section, I thought wow it feels so good in here, I was in love with that section."

Any predictions for the season: "I'm enjoying it game by game."

What are some of your other hobbies and big dreams:
"I want to be the CEO of Apple, I want to help make Apple products better. I love airports and flying and I like to make packing material."

Enjoy the pics and special video from Adam! Be sure to comment with your messages of encouragement!

Escalator.jpgAdam TD Club.jpgAdam.jpgRobin.jpgAdam and Sunny.jpgShoes.jpg

*Orangebloods family, we intend to make this a recurring monthly feature, highlighting a Longhorn family each month who may be going thru a difficult stretch. 100% of any donations will go directly to the featured family each month. If you are interested in giving back as a sponsor, please DM me.

Last edited:

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.