ADVERTISEMENT

Heisman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nor is a punk who lacks the character to shake someone's hand after a hard fought game when the opposing QB offers congrats.

Nor is a punk who lacks the character to shake someone's hand after a hard fought game when the opposing QB offers congrats.
Scholz we’re still waiting for a video account of this Bigfoot moment....all those cameras someone had to have recorded this exchange with audio

Last edited:
Scholz we’re still waiting for a video account of this Bigfoot moment....all those cameras someone had to have recorded this exchange with audio
There's video of it. Sam's storming off after offering him congrats. Only the braindead or dishonest can't see it.

Still waiting for your explanation of why Sam was mad after having won that big game. Still waiting.

Kyler Murray is a poor sport and whiny little bitch.

There's video of it. Sam's storming off after offering him congrats. Only the braindead or dishonest can't see it.

Still waiting for your explanation of why Sam was mad after having won that big game. Still waiting.

Kyler Murray is a poor sport and whiny little bitch.
Without the audio Scholz I guess we’ll never really know. The video appeared to show a calm Murray taking off his helmet and then Shane turning to leave and appearing to say something as he was moving away. He appears to say good luck or something to that effect and His body language seems to indicate it was a pleasant exchange as does Murray’s

Without the audio Scholz I guess we’ll never really know. The video appeared to show a calm Murray taking off his helmet and then Shane turning to leave and appearing to say something as he was moving away. He appears to say good luck or something to that effect and His body language seems to indicate it was a pleasant exchange as does Murray’s
Everything in this post is wrong. Intelligent, honest people can discern from the video (that you previously were acting dumb about not existing) exactly what happened. Murray was being a little bitch after being congratulated. He's a punk bitch.

Sam stormed off angrily. For you to say it was a pleasant exchange is ridiculously dishonest but par for the course from you. What a bullshit lie.

Everything in this post is wrong. Intelligent, honest people can discern from the video (that you previously were acting dumb about not existing) exactly what happened. Murray was being a little bitch after being congratulated. He's a punk bitch.

Sam stormed off angrily. For you to say it was a pleasant exchange is ridiculously dishonest but par for the course from you. What a bullshit lie.
Scholz I have always contended that a video WITH AUDIO didn't appear to exist. I have also said that I have never seen a video of Murray instigating a confrontation by pushing his finger into Shane's chest causing him to walk away mad or whatever was being purported at the time. All of that remains true to this day too.

"His body language seems to indicate it was a pleasant exchange as does Murray’s"

And this BS? Sam clearly walks away mad. You were lying. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

"His body language seems to indicate it was a pleasant exchange as does Murray’s"

And this BS? Sam clearly walks away mad. You were lying. No ifs, ands or buts about it.
Scholz, without definitive audio proof we’ll just have put this in the “who shot Kennedy” category and agree to disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT