ADVERTISEMENT

Hello Mr Squirrel, I'm Joe Biden your POTATUS

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
You guys catch that press release from DOJ about how they acknowledge that Joe DID in fact, illegally, take home classified documents, but wouldn't be standing trial for it because he was "too old, too feeblminded, and a jury would probably empathic towards him?

(No seriously.... they said that)

And he was too incompetent to stand trial but WAS competent enough to be our POTUS.

Not to be out done, a few years back, democrats were saying that Trump was too incompetent to be president and wanted to invoke the 25th amendment--- yet Trump is competent enough to stand trial right now.
There's simply no denying it anymore.

We live in a simulation. It's the only explanation. None of this is real.

Yep. At this point the silly bastard is like a damn goldfish. Every day is a brand new life full of made up bullshit that he’s done and no one in his own party or the media call BS on it.
Surely to God they gave him half of a Battleship game and told him it was the Nuke Football.
It’s like they remade The Manchurian Candidate but used Rain Man for the main character.

Biden-Hardhat-HPonly.jpg

Are y'all talking about this guy? It takes a high level of cognitive ability to figure out a hard hat, the complexity of it brings most men to their knees but not ol Joe.

Do you think they are laughing with him or at him in this pic?

Biden-Hardhat-HPonly.jpg

Are y'all talking about this guy? It takes a high level of cognitive ability to figure out a hard hat, the complexity of it brings most men to their knees but not ol Joe.

Do you think they are laughing with him or at him in this pic?
That can't be real.....

That can't be real.....
Sadly, it is.
His wife must have caught him taking showers with their daughter. That’s the only reason I can think that a spouse would put their significant other out there for the entire world to watch his shit show life unravel.

When you can't recall when your son died, where the cherished rosary you never take off of said son came from, ("Lady of the......."), and claim you just recently had discussions with numerous world leaders long passed away, you're too far gone to lead anything.

Joe, I hate your corrupt compulsive lying ass and everything you've done to DC but surely it's your last chapter. Go spend what time you somewhat cognitively have left with your crack head son and wife.

I think the dems are biting the bullet and potentially setting him up to be removed under the 25th. President Kamala? I just vomited... 🤢

When you can't recall when your son died, where the cherished rosary you never take off of said son came from, ("Lady of the......."), and claim you just recently had discussions with numerous world leaders long passed away, you're too far gone to lead anything.

Joe, I hate your corrupt compulsive lying ass and everything you've done to DC but surely it's your last chapter. Go spend what time you somewhat cognitively have left with your crack head son and wife.

I think the dems are biting the bullet and potentially setting him up to be removed under the 25th. President Kamala? I just vomited... 🤢
Damn it Fresh! Don’t speak that shit into being real!!

I’d rather have the crazy bastard we know than the crazy bitch we don’t.

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
Damn it Fresh! Don’t speak that shit into being real!!

I’d rather have the crazy bastard we know than the crazy bitch we don’t.
Haha, I hear you loud and clear. Honestly it wouldn't change a damn thing would it?

Congress has incrementally handed over too much power and authority to the acronym mafias and I think we're too far down the hole to ever get back. FBI, CIA, EPA, BLM, DOE, USDT, IRS ect.... all need to be wiped clean, re-evaluated for efficacy or eliminated federally.
Really doesn't matter if Democrat or Republican are the majority, they are all on the same team off camera.
Same goes for nato, wef, & who.

Yep. At this point the silly bastard is like a damn goldfish. Every day is a brand new life full of made up bullshit that he’s done and no one in his own party or the media call BS on it.
Surely to God they gave him half of a Battleship game and told him it was the Nuke Football.
It’s like they remade The Manchurian Candidate but used Rain Man for the main character.
Rain Man? Nah. You give Spaghetti Brain too much credit… that’s an insult to autistic savants everywhere. Now, Sling Blade I can get behind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT