Help me understand this about Kamala Harris...

KivaGuyJeff

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
- Just 3-4 Months ago she had the lowest approval rating of any VP in US History.
- Her initial Presidential Campaign (2020) didn't even make it to the first primary (Virtually ZERO support from Dems)
- In the past 3.5 years she was considered mostly incompetent by media and voters on both sides of the aisle because well, she hasn't done anything of purpose in her role as VP
- Constant turnover in her staff because she's difficult to work with, doesn't prioritize preparing for anything (albeit her Debate recently was the one time she seemed to be, although to squander that last night in her 1 on 1 interview)
- She has no real value in experience, eloquently speaking, or any ideas or plans for the future of our country. I don't get what she brings to the table.
- Frankly the only reason (and this was consensus 4 years ago) that she was picked as a running mate for Biden was that she is a "Woman of Color".

How all of a sudden is she the greatest hope for the Democratic Party and this country? As an independent voter, for the life of me I can't think of a reason to actually vote for her. Someone, for the love of GOD make it make sense.

Please, any Dems on here care to say why they are voting for her? Hatred of Trump isn't a reason, arguably he has some proof as to what his Presidency is like, but Harris doesn't bring anything to the table that I see.

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.