ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Bros....

MV5BZjAxNmFiMjktNzE0MC00MTEwLTlmZmItZThkOTk4ODQxY2Y0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzkyOTg1MzE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
HO LEE DAMN!!!!

Boobs too small.
5.5/10

Would not bang.
Shiiiieeeet. Mila Kunis is a smoke show.

Been with grande jugs and mosquito bites, I prefer a nice handful that stays perky down the road. Selma Hayek was definitely a smoke but now days....not so much.

Reactions: Lampasas
Bro I get it, trust me I do. Those puppies still look outstanding while supported but take away that wonder bra and you're left with bloodhound lapdogs. Time catches up with everyone eventually.
This right here! I love me some big funbags but if you’re playing the long game, just as Fresh said. The perfect mix between Mila and Selma….Elizabeth Hurley. Aging very well….

Reactions: Oldmanastro
Bro I get it, trust me I do. Those puppies still look outstanding while supported but take away that wonder bra and you're left with bloodhound lapdogs. Time catches up with everyone eventually.
You know who she's married to...... right?

Her husband owns Kering. They own Gucci, Yves St Laurent etc-- dude is worth 40 billion.

I promise you, his surgeons have made sure those tits sag EXACTLY as much as he wants them to.

Reactions: hookem777

Her husband owns Kering. They own Gucci, Yves St Laurent etc-- dude is worth 40 billion.

I promise you, his surgeons have made sure those tits sag EXACTLY as much as he wants them to.
See, money can buy happiness. Big funbags for the W.

• Haha
Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!

Well, have you considered their personalities? HUH!?!?!?!

Didn't RWC do the good, the bad, and the ugly? Looked forward to it every week!

True. Different strokes for different folks.
One thing I think we can both agree on is the worst case scenario is a thic girl with small ones. So cruel.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT