ADVERTISEMENT

Ho-ho-ho! Merry Christmas! The 2015 LSR Top 100 has been updated...

Ketchum

Resident Blockhead
Staff
May 29, 2001
First of all, let me apologize for it taking so long between updates. If there's one thing I need to balance better with twins in the household, it's being able to find time to do rankings in-between everything else.

Consider these the pre-All-American game rankings, as many of the state's top 50 will be in action against elite competition in the coming two weeks. After that set of evaluations, I'll revise the list once more heading into signing day.

Here's the updated LSR Top 100 for 2015

A smattering of thoughts...

a. Malik Jefferson was a slam-dunk No.1 choice and has remained in that spot every day of 2014. If you haven't seen his senior highlights, have fun.

b. Kyler Murray is one of the toughest guys in the state to evaluate because he's basically Allen Iverson in a football uniform, but there's no getting around the fact that he's a shorter version of Iverson and he has to rank as the highest sub 6-0 quarterback that I have ever ranked. I mean... he's a little dude, but he's the best player in the state, pound-for-pound.

c. The battle for the top corner in Texas isn't officially decided, but for now Kris Boyd ... barely.

d. Players that jumped into the top 25: Pflugerville Hendrickson cornerback cornerback Jaylon Lane.

e. Texas has commitments from one of the top 10, five of the top 35, eight of the top 50 and 12 of the top 100.

f. Texas A&M has commitments from one of the top 10, five of the top 25, eight of the top 35, 11 of the top 50 and 12 of the top 100.

g. Baylor has commitments from one of the top 10, one of the top 25, three of the top 50 and six of the top 100.

h. TCU has commitments from zero of the top 10, one of the top 25, one of the top 50 and 10 of the top 100.

i. Oklahoma has commitments from zero of the top 10, two of the top 25, five of the top 50 and six of the top 100.

j. SEC schools not named Texas A&M have comnitments from two of the top 10 and three of the top 50.

Feel free to ask any questions.

This post was edited on 12/24 5:22 PM by Taylor Gaspar

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News