ADVERTISEMENT

Holton Hill...

We will but the class coming in has the potential to contribute immediately. Especially...Anthony Cook????

It's been a blast watching his progression over the years. He is our best corner by far. I hope he makes 1st team all conference. Can you imagine how good he will be if he adds 20 lbs of muscle.

So - was he knocked silly at end of the first half, or was he joking? He swayed as if he was out on his feet.

Last edited:
No clue but as physical as he has been it's probably only a matter of time. He works through lead blockers (not just receivers) like a straight badass. Man oh man if our LB's were as mean as him.

All this talk about Holton Hill. Yes he's an outstanding cb but what about Deshaun Elliot? He had another pic six yesterday his second of the season and his what his 5th or 6th interception of the season.

If he's not a candidate for the Thorpe award in December than the voters deserve to be sentenced to a lifetime of covering badminton in Indonesia.

Reactions: freeper
Elliot is a stud too but Hill's versatility and physicality against the run from a corner postition is as good as I've seen at this level. I'm talking corners here. You know, those little guys that when really solid can usually take on a blocker and force the run back inside to his pursuit. Hill has the tendency to make the blocker his bitch and destroy the ball carrier. Love this kid. You want to talk safeties then all day long Elliot is a bad ass. But safeties are supposed to thump. Corners it's a little more rare.

Reactions: outhereincali
Hill, by far, has been the best corner to play the game since the '05 boys. He should go 1st round but the selfish in me wants him to come back

ADVERTISEMENT